New Marauder’s Map, Diagon Alley Map and More from Noble Collection

Oct 10, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

While it is not yet Halloween, Noble Collection has unveiled a batch of wonderful new products due to be released right before the Christmas holidays. Among the new things is an item long requested by fans: a full replica of the Marauder’s Map. The description reads as follows: “A detailed full size Marauder’s Map replica printed on parchment paper. Measures 15.5×72 inches open, folds to 15.5×8.25 inches.” There is no photo yet available of the full map, and there is a separate display case for the map also available, both labeled as “coming soon.”

Also new is a Map of Diagon Alley, described as “Replica parchment printed map comes with wooden frame.Measures 21×10 inches.” Starting at our favorite pub (and namesake) you can see the various Wizarding establishments of the shopping district, with a closer look at this new item here.

Additional new items include a very cool Lucius Malfoy Death Eater Mask(a paperweight?), nice quality House pins, the Golden Egg pendant, a silver Dumbledore’s Army logo necklace, a statue of a Centaur, a “Proclamation Board,” a Gryffindor Sword Letter opener, and a statue of a Thestral.
We will update once these become available via our Cauldron Shop.

Thanks to HPANA.

24 Responses to New Marauder’s Map, Diagon Alley Map and More from Noble Collection

Freaking Awesome?

Avatar Image says:

yay!! im first comment ive never been first before anyway im soooo ganna buy the d.a. necklace and the mauderers map it sounds really cool

Avatar Image says:

nevermind im not first =( oh well

Avatar Image says:

I actually saw that this morning, my boss showed me a Noble Collection ad that came in his Netflix box. First thing I noticed was the map, I want it so freaking badly!

Avatar Image says:

i have been waiting for that D.A. necklace to be on here!!!!! when i had it at hot topic it was gone like the next day!!! i cant wait to get it!!!!!

<3padfootrocksmysocks

Avatar Image says:

Damn. I want one of everything. Why can’t I have a large disposable income? WHY??

I was re-listening to the Audio of DH today—- god I love Jim Dale.

Avatar Image says:

Just bought the Marauder’s map and case. Also Lupin’s wand which I had been waiting to buy. :)

Avatar Image says:

brilliant , now I may be able to find my way round my own house lol

Avatar Image says:

oh man oh man i want that marauder’s map.

Avatar Image says:

Totally getting the Marauder’s Map. Does it actually show all the castle’s correct details?

Avatar Image says:

can the map of diagon alley be considered canon? they may have just copied it from the Lexicon’s version of Diagon Alley…

Avatar Image says:

I want the Marauders map, and the golden egg necklace is kind of cool too

Avatar Image says:

The…. the…. MARAUDER’S MAP!!! A little too early for the unveiling of ‘The Wizarding World of Harry Potter’, but I’m still EXCITED!! ;)

Avatar Image says:

can you only buy the map if you live in the US or Canada?

Avatar Image says:

The new items are great—I’ve been waiting for ages to be able to buy a Marauders’ Map replica! However, I’m disappointed that the D.A. pendant comes with a leather chain; I would have considered buying it otherwise.

Avatar Image says:

Luna Lovegood replica wand, please?

Avatar Image says:

Hahaha! Did anyone else notice that the Thestral is FREEEEE!

Avatar Image says:

I already have the Marauder Map. Its a Fly Pen version. the only difference in a few games in the back and a fly symbol on the front!

Avatar Image says:

They need to add Luna’s radish earrings too! Oh and female House rings. Those House rings are way too bulky.

Avatar Image says:

Really want the Mauraders Map and Gryffindor Letter Opener! I found the Proclamation Board hilarious.

Avatar Image says:

Why is the thestral labeled “Thestral is free”? Hmmm…I beth those Pins are going to sell real well for anyone who wants to show off their house at conventions and the park!

Avatar Image says:

ok, so I reaaaallllllllllly want the pins to wear to work as well as the necklace… good thing they sell them at work too!

Avatar Image says:

Great items! I all ready have 2 of the DA necklaces from Hot Topic, although I’m sure this one is of better quality or at least it should be considering the price difference. I would love to get the Marauder’s Map and the house pins. I also agree they need Radish earings and Luna’s wand.

Avatar Image says:

The Maurader’s Map seems like a must-have for fanfic writers. I’d really like one just to have during a re-read. Although I know those rooms do like to move around from year to year. I’m wondering what year/book both maps are modeled after, because during book 6, things were MUCH different in Diagon Alley. Is Fred & George’s marsh on there??! PLEEEEEEEASE???

Write a Reply or Comment