Dan Radcliffe One of Moviefone’s ‘Hot Actors Under 25′

271

Oct 04, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

AOL Moviefone has released their first ever list of “25 Under 25,” a ranking of ‘Hollywood’s Hottest Young Actors,’ and actor Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) has been named among this year’s chosen celebrities. Looking at individual accomplishments as well as past and upcoming projects, an industry panel chose these 25 celebrities which also include: Keira Knightley (“Pirates of the Caribbean” trilogy, “Atonement“), Shia LaBeouf (“Disturbia”, “Transformers“), Abigail Breslin (“Little Miss Sunshine” and Jamie Bell (“The Chumscrubber,” “Hallam Foe“).

The article goes further into Mr. Radcliffe’s career by noting:

What He’s Done: Brought the world’s most famous wizard to life in the ‘Harry Potter’ movies; currently stars in indie ‘December Boys’
What’s Next: More ‘Harry Potter,’ and a possible Broadway turn for his daring ‘Equus’ role, which drew crowds and raves in London.
Worth Knowing: ‘Harry Potter’ wasn’t actually Radcliffe’s first movie role—he played the son of Geoffrey Rush and Jamie Lee Curtis in ‘The Tailor of Panama.’

Nadine Jolson, the Executive Director at Jolson Creative PR, gave an industry perspective on Dan Radcliffe and is quoted as saying: “He is aging brilliantly and he’ll get better as he gets older. I can just imagine him in his 30s, 40s, 50s—smooth, dashing and very sexy. He’s definitely here to stay.” Congrats Dan!

Thanks to IdRatherNotSay for mailing!

13 Responses to Dan Radcliffe One of Moviefone’s ‘Hot Actors Under 25′

Avatar Image says:

congrats dan and the rest of the list i would agree (yeah #1)

Avatar Image says:

Saw this a couple of days ago. I love what Nadine Jolson had to say. He’s going to be a very dashing man indeed in a few years. :)

Avatar Image says:

Um, I want Shia LaBeouf’s babies. Dan is cool too, I guess.

Avatar Image says:

Yup, totally agree with Ms Jolson! Tell us something we don’t know lol! Yay Dan!

WTG Dan! Congratulations on all your successes! What a guy! :D

Avatar Image says:

yes For quiet a long time I’ve felt Dan is the reincarnation of Cary Grant,so nice to see others are beginning to see it too.

Avatar Image says:

congratulations, Dan! you wonderful, wonderful boy…

“I can just imagine him in his 30s, 40s, 50s—smooth, dashing and very sexy. “

this made me grin really hugely.

Avatar Image says:

Way to go, he sure is handsome and talented.

Avatar Image says:

Dan is “smooth, dashing and very sexy” right NOw. But he’ll be twice that in his thirties. Thrice more in terms of talent. yeah, he’s defintely here to stay.

Avatar Image says:

“And it’s a good thing Emma is not on the list or we’ll have another round of ‘Poor Rupert’.”

Actually Emma is on the list..But the female one..Now I´m not sure wether Rupert fits on that list or not, although his hair is rather long…LOL

Avatar Image says:

Sonja: I don’t get the joke. There is no Female or Male list. That “25 under 25” honors both gender. Keira KNightley is first on the slide and Scarlett Johanssen is last but no Emma. Even litle Abigail Breskin was on it but no Emma Watson. Pretty Zackesha Efron was there, even not so pretty Shia Lebeof. It’s more the talent and the many projects I guess, than looks and popularity which gets you on this list.

Avatar Image says:

You´re right nadine…sorry..I was mistaken it for another list, that have both a male and female one..I can´t remember the name though

Avatar Image says:

It’s cool that Dan is making so many lists! There’s some article that explains how/who/why they chose someone. Yeah Dan!

Write a Reply or Comment