PotterCast 120: “Kung-Fu Snape”

364

Oct 09, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

The 120th episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast is now online for your listening pleasure! This week the PotterCasters discuss the very latest in Harry Potter news and bring you the latest installment of “Fan Thoughts” as well as the next “Bit By Bit,” where we dig into the second chapter of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.” The character of Ron gets a closer look in a new “Phoenix Files” and the girls of Scribby5 are here to talk about one of the newest essays in their collection. We also talk about some of the most exciting announcements from upcoming Harry Potter conference in Chicago, IL, Dawlish… a.k.a. Terminus 2008! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

“Kung-Fu Snape”

- Come Wrock with us in Chicago!
- Fan Thoughts and the the two-way mirror.
- What is in Harry’s trunk?
- The confrontation between Harry and Seamus.
- Nina & Erin introduce new editors: Linda (mosaic), Beth (loonylove).
- Kung-Fu Snape, now playing.
- Upcoming Jo events.

RT: 1:12:55

Editor: Stede Bonnett

Scribbulus
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (45 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (8 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

10 Responses to PotterCast 120: “Kung-Fu Snape”

Avatar Image says:

The episode runtime is wrong, its only 49 minutes.

Avatar Image says:

SQUEEEEE!!!!! This episode was amazing—Julie, your girlfriend HP song had me rolling with laughter! So…when do I get to be a guest host (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)?

Avatar Image says:

Only problem is there isn’t a Scribby 5, completed Pheonix Files, Closing thing. What happened? Was there a glitch in uploading to itunes or whatever the term is?

Avatar Image says:

Why exactly was this cut short???

Avatar Image says:

The download problems apparently have been solved. I got the entire show (direct download).

John, I would buy a Dawlish bobble head doll! What a great idea!

Avatar Image says:

Wait, so you mean itunes is getting it now correctly? If so, how can I dowload it onto itunes in the full version?

Avatar Image says:

YAY!!!

Avatar Image says:

ok – where is the download link for the end song? That is awesome! I’m deadly serious – I want a copy for my ipod!

Avatar Image says:

Cam’t wait ti hear it! The Mr. Tibbles thing in pottercast 119 was hilarious!

Avatar Image says:

Hi TarsieS,

Just PM me on the lounge with some contact info and I can send it off :)

Write a Reply or Comment