New From Noble Collection: Luna Lovegood Jewelry, Voldemort Bookend and More

117

Nov 06, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Just when you thought Noble Collection had unveiled some terrific new Harry Potter products already this holiday season, come even more new things, including a special set of jewelry. New is the Luna Lovegood Jewelry Set including the cork necklace, a ring, and radish earrings.

Also new are a set of Voldemort and Dumbledore bookends, Voldemort’s Illuminating Wand, Lucius Malfoy Death Eater Mask Pendant, Bellatrix Lestrange Death Eater Mask Pendant, The DA Scroll Pendant, The Dark Mark Pendant, and Professor Umbridge’s Quill (ouch!) Many of these are available for pre-order, with shipment due in early December.

26 Responses to New From Noble Collection: Luna Lovegood Jewelry, Voldemort Bookend and More

Avatar Image says:

No… seriously? A Voldemort bookend? Go figure.

Avatar Image says:

LOL who would want professor umbridge’s quill?! and uh… WHY? do i even want to know why?!?

Avatar Image says:

wow…AWESOME, well except for the people(aka me)who bought the earrings seporately.-poop!

Avatar Image says:

Awesome! And didn’t Evanna Lynch make the earrings herself? So it’s like she designed her own earring line LOL.

Avatar Image says:

Ooh, the bookends are pretty neat! Although, I wish it could have been Dumbledore and Grindelwald, considering the new information. Voldemort and Harry would make more sense …

Avatar Image says:

WB sued HPLexicon for a book they haven’t read.

Will Evanna Lynch sue WB for make money from her jewelry designs? Sure they don’t pay her. Which is the difference?

Avatar Image says:

LOL Moon you are clearly an expert on legal issues

Avatar Image says:

Okay, I’ve aleady figured out how to make all the Luna Lovegood jewelry… and they want us to pay $50 for them?! I agree that Dumbledore/Grindelwald bookends would be awesome. My favorite, though, would have to be the Dark Mark Pendant.

Avatar Image says:

The earrings really do seem just like the ones Evanna made! I wonder if WB/Noble worked out a deal with her to market the design? ;)

the pendants are about £27 … expensive

Avatar Image says:

Anyone know if they’re selling the pendant Bellatrix actually wore in the film? I haven’t ever seen it anywhere…

Avatar Image says:

IMPEDIMENTA.I thought that the “raddish”earings-things were “diriagable plums”. There-again what do I know ? After having been “berated most stongly”. I must point out that all words/phrases used are the property of J Rowling and Warner Brothers respectively.In accordance with copyright law.

Avatar Image says:

Seriously. Umbridge’s quill. Disturbing.

Avatar Image says:

So many dark things… A dark mark around my neck? I’m not sure… I think I better stick to Luna’s things – she’s on the good side ;-)

Avatar Image says:

did anyone else notice how expensive everything was??? W/e I personally would love any of that stuff… especially Luna’s jewlery but I would also <3 Umbridge's quil and also Bella's pendant although is it the one she wore in the movie... i cant remember if its the same style.

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

srry i would also love Umbridge’s quill and Bella pendant although is it the one she wore in the movie… i cant remember if its the same style.

-HPfreak

I really want the radish earrings. I really do. For Christmas, maybe? ;) begs

Avatar Image says:

I already made my own radish/dirigible plum earrings for the movie opening, but I might ask for this set for Christmas anyway! I love the ring and remember seeing it on a weird bust thing of Luna, but does she actually wear it in the film? I don’t remember seeing it. That dark mark pendant is pretty nice too. Haha, Dumbledore and Grindelwald bookends would be so romantic!

drools NEED. NOW.

Avatar Image says:

Why would anyone want Umbridge’s quill for 40 dollars?

Avatar Image says:

Thats it – my life wont be complete without the book ends. I bet Evanna is really proud her homemade earings have now been franchised. I hope she is sharing in the copyright!!

Avatar Image says:

I’m not keen on any of the jewelery, but would have considered the bookends for my son’s bedroom if they weren’t so expensive!

Avatar Image says:

They have pretty much the best HP items out there, honestly. I always look forward to getting a catalogue in the mail, for sure. And my time turner is one of my favorite items in my collection _

I love the mask pendants! And the DA scroll pendant…

Avatar Image says:

I really don’t think I would where any of Luna’s jewelry, but it would make a neat collectible.

Avatar Image says:

oh! I really like the DA pendent though!

Avatar Image says:

those earrings are flat. the ones evanna wears in the movie are round. there are pairs on ebay that are way more canon, but then I really don’t expect detail from franchises such as this, when it’s up against stuff made by real fans.

Write a Reply or Comment