Sean Biggerstaff Wins Bafta Scotland Award

117

Nov 19, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Actor Sean Biggerstaff was named “Best Actor” tonight at the Bafta Scotland awards. Sean, who portrayed Gryffindor Quidditch Captain Oliver Wood in “Sorcerer’s Stone” and “Chamber of Secrets,” won the award for his role in the UK television film “Consenting Adults.” The Scotsman has the entire list of winners, and has a quote from Sean, who said of the win: “I only got the job two days before we started, but it was a pleasure to work on. This is really just the cherry on the cake.” Also attending the awards tonight in Glasgow, Scotland was actor Robbie Coltrane, who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter films. You can see photos of both actors at this event, here in our galleries. Congratulations Sean!

16 Responses to Sean Biggerstaff Wins Bafta Scotland Award

Avatar Image says:

Cool! Wood is awesome! And I just realized the dude who plays Hagrid doesnt look like him at all. Stupid of my to think that. :)

Congrats to Biggerstaff!

Wow, that’s pretty cool.

Avatar Image says:

WOW! Terrific. Congratulations to Sean. A lot of HP people are getting awards lately! Woohoo!

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, that’s really awesome. Congrats!

Avatar Image says:

congratulations, Sean! i’ll keep an eye out for the movie here. and he looks so like a kid in that photo!

Avatar Image says:

i love him. he was in a really great movie called Cashback that i thought was amazing. im sure he was great in this movie, as well.

yes congrats sean!

i love his kilt by the way. Gorgeous.♥

Avatar Image says:

That is great! I love coming to Leaky, because they bring us all this great news about all the OTHER awards and such! Sean is a fantastic actor, and he deserves this award!Congratulations. Thanks to TLC, WE get the chance to send congratulations! LOVE the Kilt! XD

Congrats Sean.

Avatar Image says:

cheers Woo! Go Sean! :D Badgers and all that heh.

I want him back for the Deathly Hallows movie.

Avatar Image says:

Apart from the fact that he is a good actor he´s also such a hottie. sigh They should have gotten him some recurring role… well, too late now, I guess…

Avatar Image says:

Cashback was just simply wonderful, as was Sean’s acting. I am hoping I will be able to see this movie in Australia.

Avatar Image says:

yay! i love sean! i hope he comes back for the deathly hallows film.

Avatar Image says:

Good for him! Haha – I live in Scotland but I didn’t know there was a BAFTA Scotland! And did anyone from Scotland (if there is anyone else lol) see Robbie Coltrane in “Still Game” a while back? He played a bus driver who went crazy everytime someone said the word “donut”. Strange..:)

Avatar Image says:

Congrats sean!! =D That’s great!! Kindof off topic but have any of u seen Driving Lessons??? If so is it just me or did anyone else notice that the Jullie Walter’s character had a son by the name of Oliver Wood??? Wow freaky huh?? yea… i was watching it and she said that and i was like wow…. so ya srry it was off topic but since like Sean played Oliver and everything it just kindof reminded me of that

-HPfreak