Happy Birthday, Bill Weasley

Nov 29, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is celebrating to be had, as the calendar on JKRowling.com now reads “Happy Birthday, Bill Weasley.” Cheers Bill!

Thanks Bel!

20 Responses to Happy Birthday, Bill Weasley

Avatar Image says:

I love it when they report stuff like this… something that’s of no real importance but makes a fun read after hearing about all the law suits and everything else going on. Happy B-Day bill!! =D

-HPfreak

Avatar Image says:

I’m glad Jo’s still having these character birthdays. Happy Birthday Bill! Btw, anyone notice that the dog barks on Jo’s site sound different? hehe the owl’s not hooting either, sounds like something else.

Avatar Image says:

Sighs I like the birthdays and all, but I want some real new stuff…I guess I’ll have to wait for the encyclopedia.

I wonder if she’ll do anything on her site for Christmas? Besides the amazing decorations, of course.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday Bill! Thanks for fighting against Voldemort; you’re awesome! Hope you and Fleur are doing well.

Avatar Image says:

Yay have a good one, scarface!

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday, Bill! Enjoy some french-cooked meat pies!

Avatar Image says:

Yay Bill! You were always a favorite of mine even when you were just a minor character I gues I just knew of your awesomeness. ;) Happy Birthday! May your days be long with Fluer and Victoire and likely more kids that we don’t know about yet. :-)

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday, Bill Weasley!

It is truly a shame that we will not be able to see you portrayed on the silver screen :(

Avatar Image says:

Happy Birthday, Bill! Hope Fleur baked you a delicious original French “ TARTE TATIN” (Apple pie);-) What a pleasure it was to see today, that Jo kept the “Birthday Calendar” of our beloved Harry Potter characters! I truly wish Bill and Fleur will be in “Deathly Hallows”. Otherwise, where will Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Luna and Mister Ollivander go, after they all escape from the “Malfoy Mansion”?

Avatar Image says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL! I know what Percy gave you for your birthday! Oh la la! When August rolls around again you better repay the favor!

Avatar Image says:

I’m with HPfreak! Happy Birthdays are really great! Something to “bide the time”, between announcements. After all, they have birthdays, as well as their “real life” selves. I am so glad that Jo and Leaky, keep up with BOTH! BTW, Bill… CASSMASTER3000 is right! Remember, babe, what goes around comes around, and it’s his turn! (hee, hee) Cheers, on your birthday!

Avatar Image says:

Nice to know that I share my birthday with someone brave!!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve always wanted to share my birthday with a fictional character- I couldn’t have asked for a better present yesterday! Thanks Jo!

Avatar Image says:

Happy birthday to one of my favorite characters. I love you Bill and I hope you are having a great birthday!

Avatar Image says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL HAVE A SPELL-BINDING DAY!! LUV U!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG! I share a birthday with Bill! awesome, I never knew that lol! yey now I know why I always like that character hehe

Avatar Image says:

Happy belated Birthday Bill. Hope you had a great day with the Weasleys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!

On behalf of our fandom, we’d like to thank you for being a part of our beloved Harry Potter series.Hahaaa =)

But seriously, I love it when there’s character birthdays, and we actually celebrate them. It makes them seem that much more real to us.

Keep updating Jo!_

Avatar Image says:

Happy belated birthday, Bill!

Hope you had an awesome one!

=)

Avatar Image says:

I love you, Confederate Lady. I love you.

Write a Reply or Comment