Live PotterCast Coming to Terminus, August 2008

124

Dec 02, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Chicago surely is turning into our kind of town as we are thrilled to announce that PotterCast will be broadcasting at Terminus. PotterCast, the official podcast of The Leaky Cauldron, is to be part of a special Artists and Authors Night to be held at the Harry Potter conference on Saturday, August 9, 2008. Open to all conference attendees, our live podcast at 7pm is just one of many events planned for the evening with fanfiction readings, a fanart portfolio show, craft workshops, interactive booths for drawing, art critique, writing, and editing, and readings by professional authors all planned. If you are considering attending Terminus, a five-day Harry Potter conference to be held August 7-11, 2008, at the Hilton Chicago Hotel, you can find out more information and register via this link. There will be a whole team from Leaky attending, and we hope to see you there!

15 Responses to Live PotterCast Coming to Terminus, August 2008

Avatar Image says:

Yay! Thats exciting! I really hope I can go!

Avatar Image says:

Terminus is getting better and better all the time! I thought nothing could top Wrock Chicago but there’s so many other things too—it will all be way too exciting!

Avatar Image says:

yay! I’m so excited! i’m so glad that i registered for this. First I’m sorted into Brian’s house and now this! This is going to be so much fun!

Avatar Image says:

THAT’S GREAT!!! this’ll be my third time seeing you live. _

but does this mean the Mugglecasters aren’t coming as well? or that you guys just aren’t doing a Leakymug?

Avatar Image says:

I submitted a fan fic piece for the reading. But they won’t make a decision on those until March! I still haven’t registered, but if I get excepted and if there are good HP guests there, I will!

Avatar Image says:

I wish I could go to terminus, I go to the University of Chicago, but unfortunately I will be at home during the summer, not in Chicago.

By the way, I think terminus should have been held at the University of Chicago:

“Whose school was the second choice location to film the Harry Potter movies? Who actually lives in “houses” complete with a council, meetings, and our very own house table in the dining hall? Whose school is pretentious enough not refer to each class as freshmen, sophomore, etc., but rather as First, Second, Third, Fourth, and your occasional Fifth year? That’s right, our school, the University of Chicago.” -Facebook

If you are going to terminus, and you want to feel like you are walking around Hogwarts, visit UChicago (especially to Harper Library).

Avatar Image says:

Wooo! Hooo! What exciting news! I can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

David- Yes, it does mean MuggleCast won’t be attending. apparently, they were not invited.

Avatar Image says:

and good. about time pottercast did it on its own. to hear the MC boys whining and whining about it on their podcast was to exemplify just how immature they really are. so glad to see pc step away.

Avatar Image says:

I live in South Carolina (USA)and cannot attend, as well! Since this is a “live” broadcast, (‘scuse me ‘PotterCast’) does that mean we’ll get to hear it, on Leaky? It’s probably a silly question, but someone has to ask it! *)

east coast?

go pottercast!

unfortunitly the line waiting is too much for me so i probably wont actually go to the podcast but i’m excited anyways.

Avatar Image says:

This is great news! I’ll be there; already signed up for the con!

Avatar Image says:

lol, okay. I don’t really mind that they’re not gonna be there, I prefer Leaky people far over the Mugglecasters. __

Avatar Image says:

Ahhh, now it makes me even sadder that I can’t go!!

Write a Reply or Comment