New Clip from “Order of the Phoenix” DVD Featuring “The Kiss”

197

Dec 04, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

As part of the buildup to the release of the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix DVD here on December 11, MSN has a new clip online from the DVD extras featuring the famous Harry and Cho kissing scene. In this video, there are interviews with actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry) and Katie Leung (Cho Chang) as well as director David Yates and producers David Barron and David Heyman.

Thanks Ana!

13 Responses to New Clip from “Order of the Phoenix” DVD Featuring “The Kiss”

Avatar Image says:

What a sweet little clip! Are these actually going to be on the DVD release, or are they just online promos?

Awwwwwwwwwwww…....:)

Avatar Image says:

The extras on the regular DVD (at least those of zone 1&4) are on the short and skimpy side. Unless they’re taking their sweet time adding all of this extra stuff for the zone 1 DVDs, I’d say these are just promos.

Avatar Image says:

Anyone else insanely jealous? I know I am! :)

Avatar Image says:

Great clip. I wished that was on the UK version of the DVD.

Avatar Image says:

Not watching it, no no no, no spoilers for me…. :o)

I am jealous beyond belief. Dan is MINE

Avatar Image says:

I’m so jelous he is so hotttttttttttttttt! Even if he is kissing another girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Once again this is one of the focus points which are only present on the HD versions and not on the regular dvd’s. The regular dvd’s no matter where you life only have deleted scenes, trailing tonks, magic of editing and the hidden secrets of Harry Potter and only the first two are worth watching.

Avatar Image says:

Why isn’t this on the DVD copy I have? Don’t tell me, I’ll have to order from the internet to get it? >>

Avatar Image says:

It is really a pity that on the regular 2 disk DVD (special edition, bought in Italy 2 weeks ago) there is none of these extra features. I have to add also that the second disk of the same edition must be the most boring and useless bonus disk ever. I’m very disappointed, really.

Avatar Image says:

Hi all, How are you getting these videos to play? I can’t get any of them to work…

how adorbs <3.