Comedy, Thy Name is Scribbulus Issue 15
Apr 02, 2007
Now that we’ve recovered from yesterday’s mischievousness, we have another bit of fun for you today that Gred and Forge would approve, as Issue 15 of Scribbulus, our essay collection, is now online and features several pieces that look at the world of Harry Potter in a humorous light.
Included in this issue are:
- “The Half-Blood Squib” Petuniaâ€™s Secret Revealed Theory by HPNutter, Ghost-written by SeverineSnape
- “Voldemort: The King of Pop?” by GodricSmile and Witherwings
- “Sock It To Him!” The Unraveling of the Dark Lord by birthday twins
- “Snape: Good or Bad or Good In Bed?” Launching Severus AnonymousÂ® – Your Online Rehab Clinic by Dr Cynthya Cynycal
Caution to Parents: This essay contains adult discussion and is not recommended for children
- “My Book Seven” by Witherwings
- “Harry Has His Motherâ€™s Eyes” Should We Take This Literally? by Domoor
- “The Name Game” Predictions for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by Iris Dews
The next call for papers is on “Character Analysis” with a due date of May 1. If you are interested, please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Harry Potter books contain a rich tapestry of characters, from bit players to the complex and multi-layered main cast. We would like you to do an in-depth examination of one or more of the characters in Rowling’s world. You can examine one character alone, compare and contrast two characters, or examine a group with some common (or contrasting) characteristics.