“Order of the Phoenix” Early Ticket Sales at Regal Theaters and More

221

Jun 15, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Regal Theaters in the US, have announced that tickets are currently available for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film. As we have previously reported, many theater chains have begun to announce their sale dates for the standard theater, as well as IMAX screenings of the upcoming Potter film, with most theaters due to sell tickets in the US beginning June 22nd. More information on the Regal Theater showings and to purchase tickets, can be found here.

In addition to this news, internet ticket seller Fandango has begun to sell tickets for Order of the Phoenix showings at various other theater chains, as well as certain IMAX theaters around the US. To check and see if tickets are currently available near you, click here.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is released in the US on July 11th.

14 Responses to “Order of the Phoenix” Early Ticket Sales at Regal Theaters and More

The Seattle IMAX’s midnight release is already sold out! :(

Avatar Image says:

The IMAX theater I got my tickets at is just about sold out. I’m glad I got going early.

Avatar Image says:

Mischief managed! Tickets acquired! Nox!

Avatar Image says:

Thank god for Fandango email updates…they sent me an email at 8am and I bought my 10 tickets for the one and only IMAX theater in San Diego!!! Yaaaa!

Avatar Image says:

I too tried to get Seattle Imax tickets! I am in Olympia! I will have to go local and then catch it in Imax later

Avatar Image says:

The only place in my area selling tickets right now is an old run dowm place. There are two Imax theaters in my area and I don’t see that they are selling tickets yet. I guess I will just keep checking back.

Avatar Image says:

my theator dosnt’ even have a midnight showing, either that or it’s sold out. we are going to drive an hour away to see it at the IMAX. I just hope I can get the tickets.

Avatar Image says:

I’m going to the 10:30 showing at the IMAX in Rochester, NY that night ‘cause that was the earliest my best friend could go. But I told her I couldn’t wait that long to see it for the first time so I’m seeing it at midnight where I go to school too :p

Avatar Image says:

I bought my tickets already for the Lansing IMAX midnight showing! I can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, there are some already sold out??? This movie is going to be BIG, I looked up mine and it said no show time avaluable yet. Dose anyone live in MI, that knows a good place to see the movie??

Avatar Image says:

Got mine yesterday! Not Imax but I don’t care. I’ll see it at Imax a few weeks after it comes out. I’m taking my 13 & 5 year olds!

Avatar Image says:

I got mine on Tuesday, not IMAX, but that’s okay. The closest one is an hour away, so I’ll be content to see it in DLP. The midnight showing at the Celebration Cinema in Mt. Pleasant, MI isn’t sold out yet, though I full expect it will. For Goblet of Fire they had I think 5 midnight showings going on.

Avatar Image says:

Got mine :) We are going to the regular premier at midnight, then wake up the next day and go to the IMAX :)

Life is good :) K

Avatar Image says:

does any miserable soul live in vancouver, BC? i cant seem to find a purchasing option for HP..i saw their ad ages ago but i dont know why they took it down. oh god…i live in the middle of no where! if any of u guys live in vanc. and know if IMAX is selling tics then plz let me know.

Write a Reply or Comment