PotterCast Live in Albuquerque Today

364

Jun 19, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Just a quick reminder that the PotterCast Summer of 7 Tour is stopping in Albuquerque today, doing a show at the South Broadway Cultural Center at 5:30 p.m. And right afterwards, Harry and the Potters will be tearing it up wizard rock style. Also if you’re around in about an hour, there will be a random whiffleball game – Potters vs. PotterCast, which PotterCast will of course win* – at the South Broadway Community Center on 270 Garfield Ave., Albuquerque, NM. Come see, come play, come cheer us on. They’ve been trash talking us pretty badly, leaving messages about how we’re going DOWN. Humph. We’ll see.

Anyway, the podcast is, again, at 5:30 at the South Broadway Cultural Center:
1025 Broadway, SE
Albuquerque, NM
FREE!

…and will be followed by a live HatP show!

See you there!

Keep an eye on our PotterCast blog for all our videos, blogs, pictures, and more, which are being updated several times a day.

*in our dreamland in which they are the Internet geeks and we are the athletic types

13 Responses to PotterCast Live in Albuquerque Today

Avatar Image says:

What sorta kinda bugs me is that this was only open to people under 21. Being 24 that really killed my hopes. What about the older fans too?

Oh well, I will just go stalk her in NYC come October.

Avatar Image says:

Sorry! Wrong news feedback!

Avatar Image says:

I am soooo glad you guys are coming to albuquerque! seeya tonight!

Avatar Image says:

I’m so excited I took a half day off work so I can go to the podcast!!

Avatar Image says:

Good luck! Wish I could be there.

Avatar Image says:

good luck, I’m with you in spirit. I’ll meet you guys at Andersons in downers Grove. Thats where I first meet Harry and my fav. “He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named”.

Avatar Image says:

Hope you guys win that whiffle ball game of yours. :) See you in Downer’s Grove, IL the night of July 20th!

Avatar Image says:

::munches carrot:: Eh… make sure you remember to take that left turn at… oh, wait. You’re already there. Never mind.

Avatar Image says:

And by the way, if one day you happen to wake up and find yourself in an existential quandary, full of loathing and self-doubt and wracked with the pain and isolation of your pitiful, meaningless existence, at least you can take a small bit of comfort in knowing that somewhere out there in this crazy, mixed-up universe of ours, there’s still a little place called… Albuquerque! —Running With Scissors

Avatar Image says:

Will the show be posted today?

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I missed it! I saw the ad for Harry and the Potters on an electronic bulletin board but didn’t catch the date or place. Crap!

Avatar Image says:

I always wonder about this. The Leaky people must have the most understaning employers in the world. They are always doing so much for Leaky that I think to myself, when do they find the time to have jobs?

Avatar Image says:

Well, I’m working on the book, John’s off school, and Sue works on her doctorate outside any office. So it all worked out. :) How long we’er on tour is exactly how long we have time to be on tour. LOL.

Write a Reply or Comment