New High Res “Order of the Phoenix” Images (Updated!)

241

Jun 22, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

New high res images from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix film have been released by Warner Brothers today. Among these new stills, we get to see the DA fighting Death Eaters in the Ministry, Harry, Ron and Lupin around the Grimmauld Place table, Neville and Harry along with the DA, Sirius and Harry, Hagrid with the Trio, Harry, along with Luna, seeing the thestrals and this chilling pic of Harry being controlled by Voldemort.

UPDATE:

We now have received the remaining high res promotional stills! The can all be seen in our Image Galleries.

Here they are:

Dumbledore at the Ministry of Magic
Kreacher
Severus Snape
Cho Chang
Luna Lovegood
Dumbledore
Trelawney & McGonagall
Lucius Malfoy
Neville Longbottom
Lord Voldemort

The rest of the new stills can be seen here in our Image Galleries, thanks to DanRadcliffe.com.

37 Responses to New High Res “Order of the Phoenix” Images (Updated!)

Avatar Image says:

see No spoliers! hear no spoilers! ohh mann its gonna be awesome!!

Avatar Image says:

That last pic did give me chills. I cant wait!!! Next month is going to be insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AWESOME!

Avatar Image says:

OMG, that pic of harry being controlled is sooo creepy!!!!!! That sean is going to be scaty

Avatar Image says:

Cool pics. The next few weeks are going to be mad. Can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

oh my goodness! thos pics are amazing! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

Avatar Image says:

AHH THAT pic of harry being controlled by voldemort is CRAZYY its probably like my favorite pic from the movie it gives me chills…ooh his eyes!!

Avatar Image says:

that picture of harry being controlled by voldy was REALLY chilling…..... and “the boy who lies” was very innovative….

Avatar Image says:

“Who are you, and what have you done with Neville Longbottom?”

There’s also a great high-res shot of Kreacher. Link here:

Lookin’ good! :D

Avatar Image says:

I just looked at the countdown and there’s only eightteen more days left! I’ve tried to go the whole time with no spoilers and it’s been pretty hard. These pictures seem so awesome! But it will all be worth it once I go the movies and see it all for the first time. Woo Hoo!! 18 more days!!

Avatar Image says:

OK, is it my imagination or do they have Ginny in leather pants???? Ot is that just the lighting?

Avatar Image says:

LOVE that pic of the fighting DA against the death eaters, but is it just me or is Emma smirking?

Avatar Image says:

my favorite harry’s possessed by Voldemort picture.harry’s face look scary.and snape,sirius,dumbledore,voldemort,lucius and harry are wonderful.

Avatar Image says:

i love the pic of Harry veing controlled by voldemort

Avatar Image says:

AAAAWWWEEEEESSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEE…..I can’t waith to see the final battle…Kreacher scared me jeje

Avatar Image says:

um I think Ginny is in corduroy pants actually :).

There are more hi-res pics at HPANA including that one of Kreacher. These were from DanielRadcliffe.com so they only have ones with Harry in them.

Avatar Image says:

that “boy who lies” bit is very good and that picture of Harry in that article he’s reading is great too; Dan really captures how Harry feels.

Avatar Image says:

wow the one with Harry possessed is amazing! I can not wait to see that scene, everyone talks so well about it, like people who saw the pre screenings, they said this scene and his acting is great. I like to see Harry and Sirius together too, although it’s sad to think about happens to them.

Avatar Image says:

Oh wow! Kreacher looks absolutely perfect!

Avatar Image says:

The one of Dumbledore doing some sort of spell is really great…now I know what Jo meant when she wrote how Dumbledore carried a fierce expression – because that is one fierce facial that Gambon gives.

Avatar Image says:

That picture of Harry being possessed by Voldemort is the best picture ever from the Harry Potter movies of all time.

Avatar Image says:

OH wow… wow. I love that picture of Harry being possessed. His eyes… he looks, well, possessed. It’s very creepy to look at but I just can’t look away. (Yes, the possession scene is one of my many favorites)

The rest of the pictures are awesome as always.

Oh my gosh, I can’t wait for the movie!!!

love it! :D

Avatar Image says:

WOW, I am speechless. These pics are SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!! Wow, they all look great. Kreacher looks just like how I imagined, Dumbledore looks good, Snape looks great, the Sirius and Harry one is awesome, and the one with Harry being possessed is, well, chilling. That scene is just one of those scenes that the filmmakers have to get just right, and it looks fantastic!!!! Oooooh, I’ve got chills! His eyes are perfect! 18 more days!!!! SOOOO exciting!!! Wow, that’s a lot of exclamation points. It’s worth it!!! :D

Avatar Image says:

Yes, the possession scene is one of my favorites too, not because it’s so terrible, but because it’s about the ultimate struggle between love and fear, and love wins. I could write an entire thesis on the meaning of the possesion scene, because it is just so powerful and meaningful. These pictures totally rock!! :)

Avatar Image says:

Kreacher is perfect! They really did a great job. He looks positively revolting and creepy!

Avatar Image says:

HOLY CATS! Did you see Harrys eyes in the posession scene! Im not sure why I wasnt expecting that to be that intense, but it is, it’s freaky scary!

Avatar Image says:

Wow! How awesome were these new pictures? They have made my excitement go through the roof and then some. The picture with Harry being possessed was really creepy/cool. I also am glad to see Kreacher done really well. Can not wait!

Avatar Image says:

Thanks! I wonder if Warner Brothers will send you the other pictures in high resolution! I would really love to have them all in high quality!

Avatar Image says:

That’s the first I’ve seen of Kreacher (my Nets have been acting up lately), and, um … ugh … lol

Avatar Image says:

What’s with all the sand in the possesion pic? (i love the sirius pic!!!)

Avatar Image says:

Did one of you imagine Kreacher like that ? I thought he would look like Dobby but in black skin, as he is in the books. On that picture, he looks nasty and very old (that’s what he is in the books). Thanks a lot for all those pictures !!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Dobby in black skin. That would be pretty rascist wouldn’t it. “Black dobby bad, white dobby good” I think Kreacher looks great, but isn’t he supposed to have a snout-like nose. Oh whatever. Artistic freedom I guess. He looks amazing anyway. His skintone makes me think of gollum.

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!!! amazing, pics….ahhhhh, cant wait to see the movie….ALREADY GOT TICKETS FOR IMAX 3D, i am do excited i am waiting like hours to get good seats…..yay, i got them the day they went on sale….ahh excited, all US residents and Canadian residents can buy there Imax tickets for harry potter now, i dont kno about the regular theatre but Imax defenetly went on sale the 22nd, cuz i have some lol get ur tickets soon or they will be sold out, trust me i work at a theatre….crazy!!! and go like 5 hours early if u want good seats, trust me its worth it,

Avatar Image says:

Omg I can’t believe how Hermione can be nice to Kreacher, he is just soo ugly!

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Nice pix...

Write a Reply or Comment