PotterCast 96: Phoenix, Arizona
Jun 28, 2007
Posted by EdwardTLCUncategorized
Live from Phoenix, AZ:
– Phoenix answers the Big 5 questions: Harry will live, we should trust Snape, Harry is definitely not a Horcrux(!), Harry will not return to school, and we WILL go behind the veil.
– Could Aberforth be an Animagus dragon on the deluxe edition cover?
– How do you destroy a Horcrux?
– Fan thoughts and theories: Will we see Godric’s Hollow? Could Mr. Blood make Harry a Horcrux? What is the significance of Harry’s eyes? What will Pettigrew’s life-debt to Harry mean? Will one of the Trio die in Deathly Hallows? Why did Dumbledore knowingly put Snape in a cursed job at Hogwarts?
– John’s Armadillo “Fred” (the Arizona equivalent of Scabbers) also makes his PotterCast debut.
Editor: Matt Kelliher
Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!