The Chamber of Chat Celebrates Its Second Anniversary

Jun 30, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Today we celebrate the Chamber of Chat’s two year anniversary as Leaky’s premiere interactive 3D chat world! Having just completed a massive renovation, the chat now features a total of 19 rooms to explore and interact in with other Potter fans. In the chat, you can now walk through the Hogwart’s Hallways and Class Rooms, sit in an Azkaban Jail Cell, tour the Dark Forest, go inside Gringotts, pull up a chair at the Leaky Cauldron and much more. Members can not only explore and chat, they can practice their wizarding skills by preforming spells, jinxes and hexes with other members of the chat. Even more special features and content is waiting to be discovered in the Chamber of Chat, so be sure to check it out, register (it’s free) and explore the chat today!

A big congratulations and thanks to Troy, Carl, Jorge and the entire Chat Crew: Administrators, Mods and Contributors, for their hard work and dedication to this area of Leaky. Cheers to them!

Thanks to John Robert for emailing!

10 Responses to The Chamber of Chat Celebrates Its Second Anniversary

Avatar Image says:

Sounds like fun! It reminds me of Habbo Hotel but much better!

Avatar Image says:

That’s so cool! Yeah, it does look a lot like Habbo Hotel but SO MUCH BETTER!

Avatar Image says:

Melissa and all at Leaky Cauldron: I just wanted to give you big thanks for this site. Mwaaaaaah! Hugs and kisses to you!

I’m sort of a fair weather friend who only shows up (more than every once and awhile) at publication-time… Thanks for starting my engine!

You’re great.

Avatar Image says:

The new additions to the Chamber of Chat look wonderful. I enjoyed moving from hall to hall to hall – exploring all the nooks and crannies.

Avatar Image says:

Doesn’t work with mac?

Avatar Image says:

it was really coool!especially azkaban..lol… after a long time , i’m logging in CoC….it very nice….kudos leaky….

Avatar Image says:

Does it work with mac?

Yes. It does. A few of the staff have macs and I am sure if you ask around they can give you a few pointers

Avatar Image says:

Oh and I forgot to add the Slytherin girl in the corner of the shot, is actually me hosting the Book 7 Discussion :)

Avatar Image says:

I used to go on this all the time but I haven’t for a while…..time for a visit!

logs on to CoC

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: Coming up on 5 now...

Write a Reply or Comment