PotterCast 97: Viva Las Vegas!

115

Jul 01, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

PotterCast 97 rolls into Sin City (aka: Las Vegas, NV) for our next stop on our summer tour for PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (—>), or use iTunes, or direct download.

Live from Sin City, NV:

- The Trio asks Vegas the Five Questions: Harry will live, Las Vegas trusts Snape, Harry is not a Horcrux, Harry will not return to school and we will go behind the veil in Book 7
- The Trio asks Vegas what other experiments has Voldemort done to become immortal?
- Voldemort and his body doubles.
- The Horcrux Hot Air Balloon.
- Fan Thoughts and Theories: How many people think the locket found in Grimmauld Place is the real horcrux? Dumbledore used the chocolate frog cards to spy on students. Are the magical creatures going to play a part in the war? There are six missing Death Eaters, Who are they? How will Wormtail’s Life Debt play out? Is your magic canceled by your death?

RT: 0:54:56

Editor: Jeff Gregory

PotterCast’s Summer of Seven Tour
HarryPotterSeven.com
Harry and the Potters
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (25 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (7 MB).

To see photos from this live PotterCast, go here in our Image Galleries! If you have photos from the event that you’d like to share, please email us at [email protected]

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

12 Responses to PotterCast 97: Viva Las Vegas!

Avatar Image says:

Great pottercast, I was there for this one, really loved it!!!

Avatar Image says:

LOL, I was wondering when you were going to post about this. I downloaded it about 2 hours ago and loved it! Poor Fred though, getting abused.

Avatar Image says:

haven’t listened yet – but I hope they changed the intro or at least that that is just just the intro for their tour pottercast

Avatar Image says:

An excellent Potter Cast! My first…and quite enjoyable. Lots of interesting theories and questions there!

Avatar Image says:

Oh no, the terrible, terrible intro is still there. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE can we have the old one back? We might need to start a petition to beg for it back!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t get why anyone questions the idea of a living thing as a horcrux. Whether or not Nagini is actually one – but especially if she isn’t – Dumbledore suspecting her conveniently establishes the fact that a living thing can indeed be a horcrux. So the way I see it Nagini’s a red herring, but there has to be at least one living horcrux to complicate things.

Avatar Image says:

Completely off subject, but there’s a new wizard of the month, Godric Gryffindor, and he’s holding the sword. I hope this means what I think it does …

Avatar Image says:

Wow.

I must be smoking something awesome that I missed the discussion RIGHT. BELOW. THIS. ONE.

I have to go to bed soon, the strain is soon to kill me.

Avatar Image says:

Leaky’s a bit slow so here’s a link to a new interview with the trio and a general HP segment on 60 minutes Australia: http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=275780

Avatar Image says:

I’m afraid I have to agree with Jenny and Lily. The new intro is pretty annoying.

Avatar Image says:

Lol, I was like: Why did they reuse the title of PotterCast 32?

...Nevermind. Call it Viva Las Pancake. Much better name, I think. Classier.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I recorded this...

Write a Reply or Comment