“Order of the Phoenix” Premieres in Belgium, Norway, Finland and Canada

258

Jul 12, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Along with the UK and US premieres of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix this past week, premiere events for the film took place in Belgium, Norway and Finland as well. Actors Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and Katie Leung (Cho Chang) attended the event in Norway, pictures for which you can see here via HP site Galtvort. Matt Lewis then joined James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) for two premieres in Belgium as well. Thanks to Phelps-Twins.com we now can see pictures from the premieres in cities of Brussel and Antwerpen.

Katie Leung was in attendance at the Finnish premiere along with Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley,) the two can be seen in a few photos from the red carpet here, from UHP. A short video from the red carpet is also online from newspaper Ilta-Sanomat in Finland.

Actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) was closer to the states and attended the film’s premiere in Canada, which took place earlier today. An article from the CBC gives detail on the event and quotes Rupert talking about the many fans who came out to greet him. Rupert said of his fans:

“It’s all really crazy… It’s really exciting and I’ve really enjoyed it, but getting recognized and that is really sort of a strange experience, and I don’t think I’ll ever really sort of get used to it.”

Order of the Phoenix is out today in the US, tomorrow in the UK.

Thanks to Didrik, Cari and UHP.

14 Responses to “Order of the Phoenix” Premieres in Belgium, Norway, Finland and Canada

Avatar Image says:

Love the pictures. When are we going to see Leaky’s London post?

Avatar Image says:

Rupert Grint was on the Canadian show MTV LIVE on MTV Canada today.

Bonnie looks beautiful!

Avatar Image says:

Katie and Bonnie are gorgeous. Just look at those radiant smiles and all that lovely hair! My jaw dropped!

Avatar Image says:

Bonnie and Katie look beautiful! Bonnie curled her hair or something…but WHY does she keep wearing those shapless dresses?

Avatar Image says:

Special guest Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) hang out with Carlos in “The Zone” which aired all day on YTV (in Toronto, Ontario Canada!) He talked about “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” which aired in theatres today!

Way 2 Go Rupert!!!!!!!

Yay for more premires!

Order of the Phoenix is the BEST of the movies so far, no question! I’m so glad I saw it!

Avatar Image says:

I SAW RuPERT AT THE CANADIAN PREMIERE!!

such a sweet guy..but i didn’t get an autograph..lol

Avatar Image says:

I know!! I just saw it.. It is SOOOOOOO good. It deffinatly is the best one!!!!!! Totaly different from the other 4 but still deffinatly still our Harry and co!!!

Love it, Love it, Love it. Can’t wait till saterday so I can watch it again and again and again…

Avatar Image says:

Here is also another photo of Katie and Bonnie with Prime Minister of Finlnad :) http://www.iltasanomat.fi/viihde/uutinen.asp?id=1401660

Avatar Image says:

Hi, I’m from Belgium and saw the movie last night. Great movie, but only when you have read the books (but then who hasn’t yet?) Outstanding acting by the entire cast. Severus and Lucius are hot!!!! Bellatrix crazy as hell, Voldemort scary. The true revelation in acting for me was Evanna Lynch: she simply is Luna Lovegood.

Avatar Image says:

I had tickets for the MTV Live… but I couldn’t get there for before 1:30. Which makes no sense as it started at 6pm.

Avatar Image says:

NOOOO! I MISSED THE CANADIAN PREMIERE!!!! AHHHH! AND I LIVE SO CLOSE TO TORONTO!!! AHHHHH!

Avatar Image says: fgashfs hfuksha uifhsui hfuis ahsufh aiufh asuihfsuiaf

Write a Reply or Comment