Seven Questions for Rupert Grint from USA Today

289

Jul 16, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

USA Today has a new feature online where actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) is asked seven questions about the soon to be published Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. In this interview, Rupert discusses the seven Shrieking Shack questions Scholastic has been revealing on their site. Rupert gets to theorize about Lord Voldemort, Hogwarts, love as well as whether Professor Snape is good or evil, saying:

Is Snape good or evil?

A. Grint thinks Severus Snape ” a Hogwarts potions professor/Death Eater/Order of the Phoenix member ” is good, but in too deep with Voldemort (34% of fans agree; an equal number say he’s good and a Phoenix spy).

“I’m really uncertain,” admits Grint, who has been flip-flopping on this very issue since the beginning. “I’ve got a funny feeling that he’s good. He is quite nasty, but he saved Harry’s life, so that shows he’s a little more human.”

A video accompanies the interview where Rupert shows us around the ‘Harry Potter Museum’ at Warner Bros. Studios. You can read the complete interview where Rupert answers all of the questions and watch the short tour, right here.

Thanks to those who emailed!

12 Responses to Seven Questions for Rupert Grint from USA Today

Avatar Image says:

Well, after seeing Harry’s Sectumsempra almost kill Malfoy, Snape gave Harry only a detention—the lightest sentence for an attempted murder I’ve ever seen! Think you’re right, Ruppert, at least when you say Snape is good.

Avatar Image says:

I’m just as confused about Snape as you are Rupert!

Avatar Image says:

I love Rubert! I am glad he got to do this! I was rather upset that he didn’t get as much exposure as Dan and Emma. I can’t wait to see him in Driving Lessons!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know! he does act like he’s for both sides though. I’m gonna have to agree with Rupert.

Avatar Image says:

Rupert I love you!!!!!! Awesome interview!!! I was laughing when he saw Hermione petrified hahahahahaha

Avatar Image says:

that spider in the video was scaryy! :D lol

Avatar Image says:

Rupert reacted to the spider just as I predict Ron would. It was nice to see him answer questions about the books, instead of the movies.

Avatar Image says:

I couldn’t have gotten as close to that spider as he did! LOL. I thought it was a bit wierd when that guy asked Rupert to pat petrified Hermione. Akward….HAHA. Awsome interview though!

Avatar Image says:

I bought this paper this morning because I saw Rupert’s picture..I’m glad that he is just abut as confused as we are on the results of book 7.

btw- leaky, thank you for trying to keep this place spoiler free. i loved the warning on the top of the comment board- thank you soooo much!!

Avatar Image says:

That is one cool museum!!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve been there! That is the most awesome museum I have ever been to. I went after Prisoner of Azkaban, so they have all kinds of new stuff. The petrified Hermione looks so real in person. Too bad Rupert wasn’t there when I was!

Avatar Image says:

that reporter was an idiot… why did he ask rupert to pet the statue of emma? i swear reporters can be so awkward sometimes, are they not?

Write a Reply or Comment