Listen and Play the Harry Potter Audio Book Way

114

Jul 18, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Calling all Harry Potter audio book fans! Listening Library and Random House have launched a “Guess the Voices” game featuring actor Jim Dale and the narrations he does for the US audio book editions of the Harry Potter novels. In this game, there are 15 questions in all, where you listen to a clip from the audio books, and guess the character who is speaking. To play, click here then at the top where it says play the game. Also at the link is a message from Jim Dale, who says he cant tell us a thing about the Deathly Hallows book-drat! ;)

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow audio books will be available on July 21, with the US editions featuring narrations from Jim Dale, and the UK editions featuring narration by actor Stephen Fry.

9 Responses to Listen and Play the Harry Potter Audio Book Way

Avatar Image says:

That was lots of fun. I got 15 out of 15, it said I was a prefect! Not in real life, trust me. I needed a bit of fun today, I just got back from my fathers funeral. He died on Sunday. Atleast I’ll have DH to occupy my mind.

Avatar Image says:

15 out of 15 here too. :) Fun!

Avatar Image says:

sweet!! totally beasted that. wish this was the WOMBAT, lol.

Avatar Image says:

15 of 15 too I like that game. Hope there are others.

Avatar Image says:

15/15. It’s about time someone realized I was perfect ;o) haha What a smart game.

Avatar Image says:

I recognised the dialogue so didnt’ have to guess the voices. It was great to hear Jim Dale, i’ve often wondered how he did them. I’m a huge Stephen Fry fan and do think he’s better than Jim but i have a lot of residual fondness for Jim from the Carry On movies. Thanks for the opportunity to hear Jim at long last.

Avatar Image says:

Well 15 out of 15. Not bad considering I’ve never heard Jim Dale – I listen to Stephen Fry, who in my opinion does it perfectly. Mind you the clues were pretty obvious :)

Avatar Image says:

15 of 15! Yay!

Avatar Image says:

Well, one more for the perfect score then! I would be stunned to find anyone who visits Leaky who wouldn’t score as a Prefect, actually. Still, it’s quite good, isn’t it, having a test everyone can take and do well on? Makes more people appreciate the value and fun of study and testing. /end Hermione possession

Write a Reply or Comment