Reminder: “Order of the Phoenix” TV Appearances This Week

249

Jul 02, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

With the release of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix less than ten days away, the blitz of publicity is just beginning. Here is a recap of this weeks appearances and programs we’ve been telling you about, along with a few new ones as well.

Tomorrow, July 3rd, marks the London premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and as we previously reported, a live webcast of the event will be broadcast on the official UK Harry Potter site. Coverage is set to being at 1700 BST, to find out the time the broadcast will begin in your area, click here. TLC will be in attendance at the premiere and will bring you full coverage of the event as well.

ABC Family Channel is having a Triple-Feature Weekend Harry Potter Weekend starting Friday, July 6th where, during the nightly broadcasts of the first three films, we’ll get a look at never-before-seen footage from Order of the Phoenix film.

It is also noted on the CNN website, that Dan Radcliffe is scheduled to make an appearance on the Larry King Live program during the month of July. When a official date and time are announced, we’ll be sure to update you.

Also, just as a reminder, HBO‘s First Look at The Order of the Phoenix program will be first broadcast July 3rd at 8:45pm EST.

On a related note, author J. K. Rowling is set to make her first TV appearance of the summer on the Friday Night with Jonathan Ross program this coming Friday, July 6th, on BBC1 at 10:35pm. If anyone can capture the video of this appearance, please do send it in!

Phew!

21 Responses to Reminder: “Order of the Phoenix” TV Appearances This Week

Avatar Image says:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!God,I’m such a nerd.Anyway I can’t really say much,there is just soooo much Harry Potter stuff going on.

Avatar Image says:

It’s starting you guys. The mania is heating up. Man I am so pumped.

Avatar Image says:

Hmm, I can’t wait to see JKR on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. To be honest, I can’t see that his brand of humour will combine well with JKR’s drier and more subtle sense of humour (Ross was much better suited to teasing Dan Radcliffe) but I hope I’m wrong.

And if you should be reading this Jo, sorry – I’m not trying to make you nervous! :-)

Avatar Image says:

I hope all the tv specials are going to be on the internet. I dont watch tv and I know I’ll miss most of them if not all. So those who are watching, please put them on youtube if you can. :)

Avatar Image says:

oooh can’t wait to see the interview with Jo! it would be nice to see it on TV but these things always make their way onto the Internet anyway.

Avatar Image says:

The ad campaign is in full swing, too! Saw a commercial for OOTP on The 4400 on USA Network last night.

Avatar Image says:

Yes! Jo’s gonna be on Jonathon Ross! First my favourite character from the books, (Bellatrix) and now the best Author in the world! Yes, so cool!

Avatar Image says:

Just to let you know, guys, the trio are supposed to be on Richard & Judy on Channel 4 on Friday [the show is on 5-6pm]. Also the two HP specials for ITV that you reported about will be on sometime next week because they were mentioned in the “next week” segment of this week’s TV mag =P

Avatar Image says:

I’m definitely going to watch the live footage from the premiere tomorrow at 5pm.

Avatar Image says:

Jonathan Ross will air at 11:35 p.m., GB time, not 10:35 p.m.!

Avatar Image says:

And that’s not all. Dan will be on THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO, NBC on Monday July 9th, and on LATE NIGHT WITH CONAN O’BRIEN, NBC on Wednesday, July 11th. And Emma will be on the LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN, CBS on Wednesday, July 11th. You can see more of the late night tv schedule here: http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html

Avatar Image says:

OMG I’m so exited I can’t even type my own name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday noon I am so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!faints from hypertention

Avatar Image says:

They missed one. A&E is having a behind the scenes special on Sunday night at 10pm. It is supposed to have stuff about the new movie as well.

Cant wait for Friday Night with Rossy :D

Avatar Image says:

Heh heh, Dan started the latest season of Jonathan Ross and Jo Rowling will end it- nice set of bookends!

Avatar Image says:

When they mean live webcast. What will we see. Like parts of the movie or what?

Avatar Image says:

For Irish fans, the Irish Broadcaster RTE are also doing an Order of the Phoenix special on Sunday at 5.30 (I think). POA is on straight after it :-)

Avatar Image says:

A&E on sunday night at 9 pm central has harry potter the hidden secrects on.

Avatar Image says:

still no clips from snape’s worst memory. interesting.

Avatar Image says:

The Belgian first look is at 14:30 on VTM, tomorrow (sunday 8 juli).

De belgische eerste kijk is om 14:30 op VTM, morgen (zondag 8 juli).

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I saw it all...

Write a Reply or Comment