Reminder: Registration for Prophecy 2007 Closes Tomorrow

124

Jul 27, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

A reminder for those who have not yet registered for the upcoming A Harry Potter Symposium, Prophecy 2007, that registration for this event will close tomorrow July 28, 2007 at 11:59 Eastern. Prophecy 2007: From Hero to Legend will be held next week in Toronto, Ontario, Canada running August 2-5, and will feature a whole host of formal programming, a variety of panels and keynote panels, many fun activities, and even a LeakyMug podcast Friday night to boot. If you are interested in registering for the event, you may still do so, via this link. Many of us from TLC will be attending, and we hope to see you there!

21 Responses to Reminder: Registration for Prophecy 2007 Closes Tomorrow

Avatar Image says:

I want to go so BADLY! It’s quite expensive though…

Avatar Image says:

I would REALLY REALLY like to go too. But I doubt my parents would let me go to Canada by myself even though I’m old enough.

Grrr, I’ve got the money and I’m of age…but my parents are still in charge. pouts LOL, I’ll be there in spirit.

Avatar Image says:

I really wish I could go, but unfortunately I can’t. I am hopeful that these will continue though, so that I will be able to attend one someday.

Avatar Image says:

I wish i could go, I livein TO, but I just can’t find a chaperone.

Avatar Image says:

Oh my, I am just too excited. I just bought my bus ticket – a bus because I’m terrified of flying and I figure the 14 hour bus ride will give me time to reread DH one more time before the conference. :D Ahhhhhh!! Only five more days!

Avatar Image says:

AHHH!!! I’m going next week—I absolutely cannot wait!! WOOHOOOO!!!

Avatar Image says:

Usually I love living over this side of the Atlantic, but NOT when all the Potter fun goes on on the other side of it :(

Avatar Image says:

Rosianna i feel your pain. Yay for everyone who will be there, enjoy the greatest post-DH potter gathering, bring tussies!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) We are driving, should take about 15 hours, so I’m bringing all my HP audio CDs for books 5-7. :) YEEEEE!!!! :) I can’t wait to hear Steve Vander Ark talk about book 7!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Avatar Image says:

I’m so excited I could BURST!!! I am still figuring out all the events and lectures I’m going to, but I wouldn’t miss Sue and Steve’s luncheon for the world!!!

Avatar Image says:

Another event I can’t attend! Hopefully there will be one next year. I really want to go to one of these. Though I suppose if they still have Star Wars Conventions, Harry Potter Conventions should go on for quite some time to come.

Avatar Image says:

Ahhh! excitement It’s so close now!

=D

Avatar Image says:

i totaly wish i cud go bt cant

CANNOT. WAIT.

Avatar Image says:

Hooray for super fun times in Toronto! I can’t wait! The journey begins Tuesday!

See you all there!

Avatar Image says:

I’m so excited!! I can’t believe it’s already here – the past month has been an absolute blur!

Avatar Image says:

Can’t wait for prophecy 2007! It ought to be fun.

On another note, I know that Leaky’s going to live long and prosper, but what about jkrowling.com? Will Rowling continue to answer her faq, extras, etc, or is it over?

Avatar Image says:

When will the leaky lounge be back up? I’m from germany, so I can’t go to any conventions and don’t have anyone to talk about Deathly Hallows, I miss the forum!

Avatar Image says:

Wish I could go, but I have to work all week :( But I’ll be there in spirit!!! Congrats for those of y’all that get to attend :)

Avatar Image says:

My friend and I are heading out on Wednesday! We’re so excited! Looking forward to meeting folks from TLC Friday night!

Avatar Image says: Hey Friends, I was recently looking for an Antioxidant , to detox my body. I was suprised to find this site FREE AntiOxidant Bottle They are giving away this excellent Grape Seed Antioxidant for free. Try to grab one till this offer is on Love Nancy

Write a Reply or Comment