Reminder: ‘Today Show’ JKR Interview on Dateline NBC

Jul 29, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Along with the two part interview NBC‘s Today Show conducted with Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling late last week, video of which can be seen here and here in our video galleries, Dateline NBC will air a recap of this interview during tonights program. In the interview, Jo reads from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and discusses finishing her series along with her plans for the future. The show will air tonight, Sunday the 29th, on NBC at 7 p.m. EST.

A caution for fans, these interviews do feature discussion of the seventh book and contain plot spoilers.

15 Responses to Reminder: ‘Today Show’ JKR Interview on Dateline NBC

Avatar Image says:

Did anyone get video of the A&E special that aired in the US during July? I missed the last airing today and don’t see it in the Galleries. Anyone . . . ?

Avatar Image says:

I’m watching it right now. jo is really amazing.

Avatar Image says:

I have seen the previous vidoes and watched her reading. She is amazing

Can anyone post a video of the interviews she did on Dateline NBC?

Avatar Image says:

Dear Melissa, Sue, Edward, Someone: Despite the length, I do hope there will be a video of this in the gallery! I don’t have a TV! I’m actually an TV strike (go books and npr!!), but for all things HP-related I make looaaads of exceptions.

Thank you!!

A very devoted fan (new to the fansite-thing, though),

Melanie

Avatar Image says:

That was quite an interview! It was good!

Avatar Image says:

Do you guys need a file of it because there was some stuff in there that wasn’t in the previous two segments? :)

Avatar Image says:

So there isn’t any new footage, it’s only what we’ve already seen on the Today Show? I’m a little confused, can someone please clear this up for me? Thanks. :)

Avatar Image says:

OMG! I FORGOTT!!!!!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!!!

ohmygosh. grrrr.

i hope there will be footage in the galleries soon! omg i’m so sad :’(

Avatar Image says:

It was awsome, but that weekly testing came on my TV during the second to last “spoiler alert.” Can someone please send in a video because it was something that wasn’t on the Today show and I really wanted to see it.

Avatar Image says:

It was brilliant..it was hard to watch because I was pretty emotional still about the 7th book.:) And of course Jo was amazing!!

Avatar Image says:

I agree with HermyG13. There was some new stuff in this last one that aired today, like the interviews with Dan and Emma, for example. I actually caught the last half, but it would be really great if you guys could post a complete video. ;]

Avatar Image says:

hey professor lily…check youtube.com for the A&E special…i think its on there

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe I forgot about it. I hope it’s online soon.

Avatar Image says:

Mary – thank you for the note about YouTube! It’s there in about 5 parts – I’m going to go watch it now! :-)

Avatar Image says:

Actually, I’ve discovered that this is not the A&E special i was looking for – this is an older Biography of JKR. The one I’m looking for was new for this month and features the film OOTP and talks about the last book. Anyone know if it is available?

Write a Reply or Comment