More TV “Order of the Phoenix” Special and Appearance Reminders

246

Jul 05, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Along with the OotP online special and ABC Family Sneak Peek Weekend we announced earlier, readers in the UK, Canada and the States will have the opportunity to view a number of TV specials coming up in the next few days. Here is a reminder of the latest:

This Saturday, the 7th, UK station ITV1 will broadcast a ‘Harry Potter: Behind the Magic’ television special. Included in the program will be interviews with the cast and a tour of the many sets used in the film. It will air from 7:30pm – 8:30pm BST directly following a showing of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Digital Spy now features a short clip from the ITV special, that you can view here. The clip features a crash course in proper wand use with a wand expert and a short part of an interview with Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) who details her characters unique wand in the film.

The following Sunday, readers in the States will have the opportunity to see a new special called “The Hidden Secrets of Harry Potter’ which will feature our Floo partner Steve Vander Ark from the HPLexicon, along with others who will take a closer look at the Harry Potter series. Set to be broadcast on cable station A&E, it will air on July 8 at 10:00pm EST.

In Canada, the Bravo network’s ‘Scanning the Movies‘ series will take a look at Order of the Phoenix on July 6th and 13th at 8pm EST.

As we have announced before, J. K. Rowling will be interviewed on the Jonathan Ross program this Friday July 6 on BBC1 at 10:30pm BST.

Finally, BBC Radio 2 will have actors Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson on as guests to talk about Order of the Phoenix during the Steve Wright In the Afternoon Program, July 6th during the broadcast from 2:00 – 5:00pm BST.

Just as a reminder to all, if you are able to capture any of these programs, please do, and send them in to [email protected]

Thanks to Wendy, Ryan, Christine and all who mailed!

20 Responses to More TV “Order of the Phoenix” Special and Appearance Reminders

Avatar Image says:

Just to let you know I spoke to a lady from Bloomsbury today who was at the recording of BBC BLUE PETER today who had Jo as a guest-the show airs on July 20th. She said it was “very exciting.” Jo is actually recording her Jonathan Ross appearance tonight at BBC!

Avatar Image says:

It Happens Everytime…and everytime my Recorder Breaks Down >.>...o wel..im tryin to see if i can catch that a&e presentation in Canada. Canadian :D

Avatar Image says:

I loved the wand lessons on the ITV site.

Avatar Image says:

Also there is a harry potter special on gmtv tomorrow morning on itv at 9am i think and another harry potter special on richard and judy at 5pm tomorrow on channel 4

Avatar Image says:

I’m a little annoyed that the Blue Peter one will be aired just prior to the book release when I will be barely lucid. Can’t wait what she makes of Jonathan Ross tomorrow though!

Thanks for that info Ryan. I hope some of the kids who attended the filming of BP today will release what went on.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t know if this has been said yet but there is going to be a Harry Potter special on Richard and Judy tommorow (channel 4, UK, 5pm)

Judy said there would be special previews and “Harry, Ron and Hermoine will be here” – I don’t think they are going to be live in the studio but pre-recorded interviews, am not sure though. Just thought I would give you the heads up.

Avatar Image says:

Sometimes I`d like to live at those lucky countries and not here. In Spain it is almost impossible to find a documental film about HP.

Please, enjoy all those tv programms instead of me.

Avatar Image says:

Reina > Most of them will appear on the internet in no time. Either here, one of the other HP sites or youtube.

Avatar Image says:

On Monday, July 9th from 8:00-9:00pm (EST), G4TV will be airing a HPatOotP special!

Comcast’s TV Guide says, “From the red-carpet premiere of the feature film; behind-the-scenes forage; interviews with author J.K. Rowling and the cast.”

A preview shown on G4 also stated that they will have exclusive clips from the movie!

Avatar Image says:

Don’t forget that Dan is set to appear on Jay Leno on the 9th and Conan O’Brien on the 11th, and Emma is to be on David Letterman on the 11th and Regis & Kelly on the 12th. Whew – they’re going to have their plates full when they’re stateside, eh?

Avatar Image says:

ADD THESE UPCOMING SHOWS. It took me a while to gather all this info so please post it ;-)

Harry Potter: The Hidden Secrets A&E – Sunday, July 08 @ 10pm EST/ 9pm C A&E – Monday, July 09 @ 2am EST/ 1am C A&E – Thursday, July 12 @ 11pm EST/ 10pm C A&E – Friday, July 13 @ 3am EST/ 2am C A&E – Saturday, July 14 @ 2pm EST/ 1pm C A&E – Sunday, July 15 @ 3pm EST/ 2pm C Biography Channel – Sunday, July 15 @ 9:00pm EST Biography Channel – Monday, July 16 @ 1:00am EST

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – Daniel Radcliffe NBC – Monday, July 9 @ 11:35pm EST

Late Show with David Letterman – Emma Watson CBS – Wednesday, July 11 @ 11:35pm EST

Late Night with Conan O’Brien – Daniel Radcliffe NBC – Wednesday, July 11 @ 12:37am EST

Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson – Rupert Grint CBS – Friday, July 13 @ 1:07am EST

Live with Regis and Kelly – Dan, Emma, and Rupert Daniel Radcliffe – Wednesday, July 11 Emma Watson – Thursday, July 12 Rupert Grint – Friday, July 20 (Live w/R&K is shown in various stations at different times; check local listings)

Hope this is helpful!

Felipe

Avatar Image says:

It was all squeezed together in the previous post so here it (this part) goes again:

Harry Potter: The Hidden Secrets

A&E – Sunday, July 08 @ 10pm EST/ 9pm C

A&E – Monday, July 09 @ 2am EST/ 1am C

A&E – Thursday, July 12 @ 11pm EST/ 10pm C

A&E – Friday, July 13 @ 3am EST/ 2am C

A&E – Saturday, July 14 @ 2pm EST/ 1pm C

A&E – Sunday, July 15 @ 3pm EST/ 2pm C

Biography Channel – Sunday, July 15 @ 9:00pm EST

Biography Channel – Monday, July 16 @ 1:00am EST

hopes it isn’t all squeezed this time XD

Avatar Image says:

Dan will also appear on the Larry King show, hopefully not Friday, but probably next week when all the other promos are going on. They usually play reruns of that show ad nauseum so hopefully they’ll do the same with Dan’s interview!

Avatar Image says:

Wow, Felipe – thanks for the hard work!

Avatar Image says:

They even have proper wand use, that’s great. The detail of these movies is amazing! I think some fans don’t understand how seriously the movie makers and most actors take these films.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, Harry Potter fans, UNITE! Thanks for all the hard work guys, got my DVR set to record.

Avatar Image says:

:D Glad I could be of help! Hopefully someone will capture the interviews and the shows and put them online! :)

Avatar Image says:

the telegraph got early review of what jo said on the ross show.

jo: “Finishing the book is a relief. I can’t think of anyone who could know how I felt. Actually finishing it was the most remarkable feeling I’ve ever had… [I felt] euphoria, devastated, when I finished one chapter near the end I absolutely howled, it had been planned for so long.

“I was in a hotel room on my own, sobbing my heart out. I downed half a bottle of champagne in one and went home with mascara all over my face. It was really tough.”

got this from veritaserum.com

I wonder wheather all that crying was just about finshing the book or she killed harry. humm.

Avatar Image says:

Here is the link to the A & E program info, I was surprised it wasn’t in the article already: http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=227887

Poor Rupert stuck with Craig Ferguson. I can see that they want to have network coverage on TV but putting Grint on Conan would make a great pairing of scarlet locks. Two of the most famous red heads together is must see tv!

Avatar Image says:

lol! Jynx I agree! Conan is the best late night host/comedian and Rupert is awesome as well :D

Write a Reply or Comment