PotterCast’s 100th! Live “In the City of Angels”

115

Jul 05, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

It is this editor’s honor to announce that the 100th episode of PotterCast is now live! We’re coming to you from Los Angeles, California, the ‘city of angels,’ which is the next stop on our summer tour for PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

Live from Los Angeles, CA:

- Five questions: Harry will Live!, Trust Snape, Harry is NOT a Horcrux, Harry will not return to Hogwarts, We will go behind the veil?
- Never tickle a sleeping dragon. No, really.
- A massive duel takes out half of our audience.
- We hear every theory on the map.
- Harry and Voldemort are in the gold dome of love and phoenix song.

RT: 1:03:55

Editor: Stede Bonnett

PotterCast’s Summer of Seven Tour
HarryPotterSeven.com
Harry and the Potters
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (28 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (7 MB).

To see photos from this live PotterCast, go here in our Image Galleries! If you have photos from the event that you’d like to share, please email us at staff@the-leaky-cauldron.org.

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

18 Responses to PotterCast’s 100th! Live “In the City of Angels”

Avatar Image says:

I can’t believe that I will soon have listened to 100 PotterCasts! Thanks guys, for making this great show! Love ya! Gabrielle

Avatar Image says:

Wow, 100 episodes of PotterCast. Congratulations everyone who has been involved. You guys are awesome and can’t wait for another 100 episodes. Much love

100th episode? congrats, it must be an honour. and thank for making a 100 great

Avatar Image says:

Answers to 5 qoestions. 1. Harry lives 2. Do NOT trust Snape 3. Harry is a Horcrux 4. Returns to Hogwarts 5. He who must not be named

Avatar Image says:

hahaha they just posted it now???? i’ve already listened to it 3 times, starting last night. PS. keep up the great PSA’s (pacman = brilliant)

Avatar Image says:

Congrats you guys! You’re amazing!

1) Harry lives. 2) Trust Snape… mostly… 3) Harry is not a horcrux… his scar maybe, but it won’t result in his death. 4) Returns later… not sure. Could see that happening. 5) No behind the veil!

Btw, that phoenix theory—interesting, but I doubt its Dumbledore. But I like the idea that in the death of a faithful spirit, and immortal creature is born.

Avatar Image says:

geez…. I still haven’t finished 99 yet. All these podcasts! I just can’t keep up! (but I LOVE it).

Avatar Image says:

The 100?! Congrats! I still have about the last three to listen to!

PS. When’s the LeakyMug from London OotP Premiere ganna be up?

Avatar Image says:

WAIT…. WHEN IS THE LA PREMIERE?? SUNDAY RIGHT?? PLEASE LET IT BE SUNDAY!! can someone please clarify on the premiere date!?

Avatar Image says:

I was so worried that I sounded really horrible in this but I sounded pretty decent (I was the only who talked about Snape loving Lily).

This was such a fun event. I’m SO glad I went (AND SAW HARRY AND THE POTTERS AFTER :D)

Avatar Image says:

You’re not even going to report on the french premiere?! christ… amongst all the pottercast posts, don’t you think you could find the time for real HARRY POTTER news? since that’s what this site is supposed to be about… what happened to tlc i used to know? the one that was dedicated to being the best name in HP news and not getting sidetracked with all that other junk? sigh…

Avatar Image says:

Aw, a massive congrats to 100 gorgeous PotterCast’s! My thoughts: 1) Harry will Live, 2) Trust Snape – but beware, he works for himself, 3) Harry is NOT a Horcrux, 4) Harry will return to Hogwarts – but not as a student, and 5)We will go behind the veil.

Avatar Image says:

Where the london one…I’m waiting for that…:p

Avatar Image says:

Is it me or is pottercast.com not working of anyone else

Avatar Image says:

and leakymug site is not working for me either anyway forget about that congrats on the 100th lets hope for another 100

Avatar Image says:

I am getting SO spoiled having a new PotterCast almost every day, and sometimes two! It will be a hard adjustment back to the weekly format.

Avatar Image says:

Wow! I love the PSA’s, they’re awesome. I also LOVE the house raps! As a Ravenclaw, I’m dutifully proud. Could we possibly be able to get sound bites for, say, myspace pages or have our house raps included onto our Leaky apps for Facebook?

LOVE the podcasts!

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I recorded it...

Write a Reply or Comment