Preview of the ITV1 “Behind the Magic” Special

205

Jul 06, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

ITV has let us know of a special preview clip now posted online from the upcoming ‘Behind the Magic” special that will broadcast this Saturday. In the clip, program presenter Ben Shephard, takes a short tour of Leavesden Studios, where the Harry Potter movies are filmed and talks with Stuart Craig, the films production designer, about the Number 12 Grimmauld Place and Privet Drive sets. You can view this clip right here.

We hope to have more preview clips up shortly. The full Harry Potter: Behind the Magic special will air July 7th at 7:30pm BST on ITV1.

18 Responses to Preview of the ITV1 “Behind the Magic” Special

Avatar Image says:

Looks really good. Wish I could see it in the United States. Oh well. I will just have to hope someone will get a clip of the whole thing up soon.

Kay

Avatar Image says:

I was going to record it. I’m not a tech wizard so not sure how to upload… will try.

Avatar Image says:

There is a preview of it here too: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11021-2006410749,00.html?channel=On+The+Box&clipID=1347_SUN2648

delete the spaces

Don’t worry, there are not spoilers, there are interviews and behind the scenes clips. :)

Avatar Image says:

OT: Hey, RG.net has the Richard and Judy vid up!!!!

Oh, and there’s really funny interview from the Paris Premiere

They actually hum the HP theme together, lol

Avatar Image says:

Nicely made tv-spot here :O www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuxiuQWULY

Avatar Image says:

For Irish fans :) -- Behind the scene special on RTE1, Sunday, 5.30 ….

Avatar Image says:

Cinderella – that video clip is brilliant. I love when they’re talking about Won Won and Lavender kissing….I guess the question was about Ron and Hermionie cause they said they’d have to wait til the 7th and it would be embarassing LOL

Avatar Image says:

Sorry they said it would be awkward, not embarassing :-D

Avatar Image says:

Wow, it looks amazing. I dont know if I can get used to seeing Dudders gang in the playground…eh, I’ll get over it. Did anyone else catch that Dudley felt a change in the night air? Wonder if thats significant? The others appeared to be too busy gafawing to notice. Hmmm. Anyhoo, Grimmauld Place looks so different then I pictured it.

Avatar Image says:

If I do manage to capture this show how and where do I send it in? And should I split it up – an hour is going to be a big file?

Avatar Image says:

Watching Philosopher’s Stone on ITV as I type, this programme is on afterwards, can’t wait, looks really good and Ben is a true Harry Potter fan so he’s a great host.

Avatar Image says:

i’m recording it because in the first minute it showed a clip from OotP and I really don’t want to see any more before the film!

Avatar Image says:

Proceeded by the first film! Yay! I just had a three hour potter marathon! It was great,it had loads of interesting behind the scenes and clips,the kiss one made me squee! I hope someone gets clips up soon if you couldn’t watch it.

Avatar Image says:

I recorded the show and currently converting it to WMV. I’ll upload it to my Sendspace account as a high resolution file which will be appx 650mb. At the same time I will convert it to a much smaller file – maybe 80mb.

The show was superb – so much clips and my favourite scenes has to be with Luna Lovegood. Evanna is also interviewed and is such a breath of fresh air to listen to. Emma is intelligent and charming as ever. Radcliffe is actually quick witted. No Grint interview tho (well very little as he talked about Hermoined-Ron duel). But there is a hellova lot revealed and I really cant wait for the movie now.

Avatar Image says:

I’ve uploaded a 107mb version: will follow up with a higher resolution upload in about 2hrs

You need to scroll to the bottom for the download link.

Avatar Image says:

OK I’ve uploaded a far better quality video for download – 157mb file – ignore the upload in my previous post which is poorer quality.

This is the HP:Behind the Scenes shown on UK ITV earlier.

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: It was pretty good...

Write a Reply or Comment