Reminder: LeakyMug in LA on July 9!

Jul 07, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Hey all: Just a quick reminder that this Monday we’ll be having a live LeakyMug taping in Los Angeles at 5 p.m. in Borders Bookstore, Westwood. This is the same place where we hosted a LeakyMug in September – please note the time change from July 8 to July 9.The address is:

Borders Books and Music
1360 Westwood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024

As with all Leaky Mugs, we ask that you please send an email if you plan on going. In your e-mail, please include which podcast you plan on attending and with how many people. See you there!

11 Responses to Reminder: LeakyMug in LA on July 9!

Avatar Image says:

I wish I could go!

Avatar Image says:

Why does Australia have to be so far away from everything? :(

Avatar Image says:

You suck! You banned me from posting comments just because I didn’t agree with you about things! You’re such tools! You’re just like Umbridge!

Avatar Image says:

Ummmm patricia, I don’t know if you noticed but you’re not banned,a s you just posted…

thanks guys, m

Avatar Image says:

I’m at my friend’s house, Melissa. You banned my ip at my house. And I’m in Los Angeles, so maybe I’ll drop by Borders to say hi! Bet you’d love that! rolls eyes

Avatar Image says:

Patricia, all you do is argue with people. Chill out, okay, lets all just breath and have a good time. Miss Mellis, I cant wait for the Leaky Mug. I have to say Pottercast is by far the better podcast. You guys atleast talk about Harry Potter and I’ve found Mugglecast to be downers latley, dont understand why. Atleast you guys put a huge smile on my face on a weekly basis, keep up the good work!

Avatar Image says:

Ummm…sure Patricia. Why not email Leaky and ask them what the problem is than post antagonistic messages in the comment board? Let’s breathe. The premiere is coming, the book is coming. What else could be better?

Avatar Image says:

LOL Melissa. Haha. Anyway, I hope you guys aren’t too jetlagged from all of the running around you’ve been doing.

Any idea when the London leaky mug will be released. I’m really interested to hear what interviews you got, etc.

Avatar Image says:

i’m almost disappointed the LA leakymug is a leakymug. i fancied to do some duelling. i’m sure it’ll just be movie discussion. and i’m not sure why i’m going b/c i don’t want to be spoiled! but i missed all the other socal podcasts, i must attend this one.

Avatar Image says:

I so wish my sister & I could be there! I will miss argueing with Ben…at the last LeakyMug in LA I did just that. :) Keep up the fantastic work Melis & company!

Avatar ImageWON_TWO says: I never heard this...

Write a Reply or Comment