Actors Dan Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint will all be making the rounds on American talk shows this upcoming week to promote Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix which gets released in theaters July 11th. Here is a rundown of their upcoming appearances (now in an easier to follow format):
Sunday, July 8th
* Harry Potter: The Hidden Secrets, hour long special looks back at the Harry Potter books will air at 10:00pm EST on cable station A&E.
Monday, July 9th
* The Cast of Harry Potter will appear on the MTV show
‘Total Request Live’ at 1:00pm EST.
* The cable channel G4 will air a “red-carpet premiere”special for Order of the Phoenix at 8:00pm EST.
* TV Guide Channel’s “Big Movie Premiere” program will broadcast a similar premiere special at 9:00pm EST, with many replays to follow.
* Dan Radcliffe is scheduled to make an appearance on the ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno‘ program that airs at 11:35pm EST on NBC.
Wednesday, July 11th
* Dan Radcliffe will appear on NBC‘s ‘The Today Show‘ which airs from 7:00 -10:00am nationally. Check your local listings.
* The nationally syndicated ‘Live with Regis and Kelly‘ will interview Dan as well. Check local listings for air times.
* ‘Late Night with Conan O’Brien,’ also on NBC, has actor Dan Radcliffe on the show. Will air from 12:35 to 1:35am EST on NBC. (technically 7/12)
* Dan Radcliffe will be the guest on CNN‘s ‘Larry King Live‘ at 9:00pm EST.
* Emma Watson is scheduled to be a guest on the ‘Late Show with David Letterman‘ program on CBS, airing from 11:35 to 12:35am EST.
Thursday, July 12th
* This morning the ‘Today Show’ will have Emma Watson as a guest. The program airs from 7:00 -10:00am in most markets.
* Emma Watson will also appear on ‘Regis and Kelly’ today. Again, check your local listings for times.
* Emma will also appear on Late Night with Conan O’Brien‘ at 12:35am EST.
Friday, July 13th
* Rupert Grint will be on the ‘Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson,’ broadcast on CBS this evening from 12:35 to 1:35am EST.
Thanks to the many readers who mailed with the information, along with HPANA. If you are able to capture any of these interviews, please sent them in!