EA OotP Video Game Clips Featuring Movie Cast Now Online

219

Aug 16, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

A number of new videos have appeared online recently featuring actors from the Harry Potter films discussing their involvement in the recently released Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix video game from EA. Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Natalia Tena (Tonks) as well as James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) are interviewed discussing their characters as well as contributing their voices to the game. These clips also give you a look at moments from the game and of the actors recording their parts. You can view the short interview with Tom Felton here and watch Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Bonnie Wright as well as James and Oliver Phelps in their segment right here. There are also two additional videos which feature input from the creators of the game who discuss Making the Characters and Creating the Music used in the game.

Thanks to our Order partners for providing many of these clips.

12 Responses to EA OotP Video Game Clips Featuring Movie Cast Now Online

Avatar Image says:

First comment! The game was great, love all the behind the scenes stuff

Avatar Image says:

I cant wait to get the game. I bet you guys (and girls):) did great!

Avatar Image says:

These were the behind the scenes that you could discover in the game if you collected enough “discovery points”, they are really interesting the watch though

Avatar Image says:

too bad Dan couldn’t do the voice of Harry on the game. Oh well, they have the whole crew! =D

Avatar Image says:

When I hear Tom Felton I am always surpriced by the harsh deep voice he got, in his bio it is stated that he was a talented singer, but that must have been before his voice dropped. When he sings with this one he probably would scare the crows.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, it looks like they included a lot more scenes from the books. I’m almost tempted to play it now….

Avatar Image says:

they had stuff like this on the behind the scenes featurettes on the video game. but hermione in the game didn’t sound anything like emma, or was that just me?

dracos hot

Avatar Image says:

You know, I put these on Youtube about 3 weeks ago, too bad nobody noticed mine (they were by far the first).

Avatar Image says:

Wait, I did that well over a month ago. Dagnabbit, I never get any recognition.

(sorry for the triple-post) Heck, I have 11 of these videos on Youtube. lol

Avatar Image says:

Last post, I promise. I have them on youtube under the profile name KCDjedi. For a slightly higher quality set of them (starting from video #1) go to http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/84833.html.

Write a Reply or Comment