BBC Special on British Films Includes Segment on Harry Potter Movies

123

Aug 25, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Tonight, a documentary special was broadcast on the BBC, calle “British Film Forever: Magic, Murder and Monsters,” and this included a small segment on the Harry Potter films. Thanks to our Order partner RupertGrint.net, you can now watch this segment here, which includes new interviews with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Timothy Spall (Peter Pettigrew), as well as comments from actress Mischa Barton.

Thanks to RupertGrint.net!

10 Responses to BBC Special on British Films Includes Segment on Harry Potter Movies

Avatar Image says:

Ah, Mischa Barton… my most favorite fake British actress ever ;) Thanks for the clip!

Avatar Image says:

HAHA, what is she doing there? Anyway, a nice watch; thanks for the heads up! :D

Avatar Image says:

Yah, Misha was def. random. She didn’t say anything anyone who had watched the movies as kids could say…but the rest was interesting

Avatar Image says:

Lol… Rupert Grint, Timothy Spall &... Misha Barton ! Anyways, thank you for the story !

Avatar Image says:

Considering the enormous popularity of this series of films, the prestige of the adult actors and the profit margins involved, I would consider that snippet to be downright insulting.

Avatar Image says:

I didn’t even know who Mischa Barton was and after I google her I still don’t know who she is. Is that bad?

Avatar Image says:

Gargh clip of Jo at the PS premiere on TV and I missed it! =(

Avatar Image says:

I have dial up but from the way the comments are sounding I dont think I will waist my time…

Avatar Image says:

Why did this episode have to be broadcast on exactly the Saturday evening that I was on the ferry from England to the Netherlands? A week earlier, I could have watched it in England, and a week later, I could have watched at home in the Netherlands :o(

Still, I had a great holiday in England! I even bought a collector’s set of Harry Potter stamps.

Avatar Image says:

Sob ! I could not watch this bcoz internet here ini indonesia is really slow …

Write a Reply or Comment