Leaky Mug from Prophecy 2007 Now Online!

364

Aug 09, 2007

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Our live Leaky Mug podcast (a joint show produced between MuggleCast and PotterCast) from Prophecy 2007 is now available! Join us for over an hour of Deathly Hallows discussion, pajama contests, and much more!

To download, subscribe to the Leaky Mug feed available right here in iTunes. If you can’t subscribe, here is a direct download link (just right-click and select “Save Target As…”). Enjoy!

20 Responses to Leaky Mug from Prophecy 2007 Now Online!

Avatar Image says:

WOO HOO! A Leaky Mug!!!!!!!! Thanks guys! It’s been the best Summer ever!!!

Avatar Image says:

Great! I love the LeakyMugs.

Avatar Image says:

I just have to say that “The Luck of a Half-Giant” is possibly the best thing I’ve ever heard.

Avatar Image says:

Finally! I was starting to worry that you guys didn’t record a podcast at Prophecy. But HOORAY! A LEAKYMUG!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Lucky people! We never have a Harry Potter convention, fan day or anything… Sometimes I hate living in Holland! Great to hear a webcast, as if you are right in the middle of the action.

Avatar Image says:

I could be completely wrong, but I thought there was a Leaky Mug at the LA premiere of OotP that we never got. Am I right? And if so, are we ever going to get it? Or am I just really confused??

Avatar Image says:

What about the London and LA ones? After all, I’ve been in London live, but I’d love to hear it again anyway :D Fran

Avatar Image says:

I agree with Melissa that the movie people may have egg on there face for leaving Lilly out of Snape’s memory but this is my theory on why they left it out. For those who read the book, this was the moment that a lot of people really started to think Snape may really be good so we know the scene with out it being in the movie. For those who are only movie people they will have to wait to the end to really find out if Snape is good or bad. I mean if Jo insisted on Kreacher being on movie 5 because of his role in book seven than I think they movie people and Jo have already worked out this moment already for film 7.

um… Joe’s story = gold

Avatar Image says:

yay! I’m subscribing to it now…never thought to before for some reason…Incidentally, I’ve been trying to get a hold of the much older PotterCasts. I know it says direct download, but it never works on my computer. Anyone no how to do that?

Avatar Image says:

Yay! LeakyMug! Thank you.

Helios Lightra, if the “direct download” isn’t working, you may not have the QuickTime plug-in for your browser. If you do have one, try updating, perhaps. (When you click on the links for these episodes, it should open a new window or tab and in the browser there is a small QuickTime thing, in which the episode plays. You might be able to right click on the link and save them, I’m not sure if you can, though.)

Avatar Image says:

Yes, Helios, just right click and select “Save target as…” or something similar that it says in Firefox.

Avatar Image says:

Am I the only one who wants to hear more of Joe’s story? That was the greatest thing I’ve heard all summer!

The podcast rocked of course, wish I could’ve been there. Wish it was longer too. And I’m with Leni…are you guys going to release the LeakyMug that was recorded in LA the day after the OOTP premiere?

Avatar Image says:

Brilliant times!! Even though it was so awesome in person :-D

On the computer, you don’t get the leering, fun-sucking vibe of the “Securors” who we eventually came to refer to as the “Yellow Shirts” or just “Those !@#$$@s” I swear, after the pillow fight, you’d think that pillows were actually weapons of mass destruction and it was the Yellow Shirts’ job to seek and destroy those who are bent on terrorizing the LeakyMug. rolls eyes

I think Sue would agree that the Yellow Shirt Securors were DEFINITELY not Hufflepuff. They weren’t even Slytherin… they were Dementors!

But oh man… that fanfic had us CRYING we were laughing so hard. Soooo odd and amazing!

Avatar Image says:

Thank you SO much for the direct download. My laptop died a few months ago and since then, I haven’t been able to subscribe to the Leaky Mug feed. I had it in my iPodder software on the old machine. Can someone post the link to use if you want to subscribe to the feed using some OTHER podcast aggregator besides iTunes? I’d really appreciate it!

Avatar Image says:

YAYYYYYY! I’ve been waiting for this to be up since prophecy; I just HAD to hear Joe’s fanfiction again…it’s just about the greatest thing I’ve ever heard. But it was all way cooler in person. Did they cut out the pajama contest? Oh, i wanted to hear all the screaming we did for my friend melanie and my dad the crazy dawlish in pajamas…oh well

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for that. I’ll try updating first, because in the page where it says direct download, it won’t let me save it as anything. The box that pops up is like rightclicking the brown on the leaky cauldron. Thanks again! I really hope it works…

Avatar Image says:

The luck of the half giant is the best fanfic I’ve ever heard.

Avatar Image says:

I loved the leaky mug, and I really want to read Joe’s fanfic, does anyone know where I can find it?

Avatar Image says:

i <3ed it! squeam it was freakin awesome!!!!!joe's stort was gold!

Write a Reply or Comment