Daniel Radcliffe Speaks with a Forked Tongue

268

Sep 10, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Well it wasn’t quite speaking in tongues per say, but it would seem that actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) has followed the lead of Ralph Fiennes as Lord Voldmort, by revealing the joys of a forked tongue, or in this case multi-forked. Yes, really. Check out this absolutely quirky yet hilarious appearance of Dan today on the Ellen program.

In a related note, Dan Radcliffe continues his slew of media appearances and interviews in conjunction with the release of his new film “December Boys.” Dan will be appearing tomorrow for lucky fans in the UK on the Jonathan Ross Film 2007 program. This show will also feature a look at Kenneth Branagh’s (Gilderoy Lockhart) new film “As You Like It.”

Finally, in another very funny interview, Dan was interviewed by the Associated Press, where Dan joked about his role in Harry Potter saying “l’ll be starting Harry Potter 6 and then that will go to the year 2040.” He also confirmed yet again that there are definite plans afoot to stage “Equus” here on Broadway, probably in the fall of 2008, with his definite plans to reprise his role in the play, along with fellow Harry Potter actor Richard Griffiths (Uncle Vernon). To read this interview, click here (note to parents, slight mature content in interview)

Thanks to Michael, elefuff and gryffindorlion!

37 Responses to Daniel Radcliffe Speaks with a Forked Tongue

Avatar Image says:

This is hilarious! Way to go, Dan!! :)

Great interviews except the video for “ellen” isn’t working :(

Avatar Image says:

Yes, he is a great actor although Ruperst is still my favourite!

Avatar Image says:

hola soy mexicana y me alegro de que la saga de harry potter haiga llegado asta aquí, me parece un libro muy bueno y me alegro de su existencia al igual que las peliculas que me parcen también muy buenas. felicito a la escritora Rowling, la verdad que me parece una persona fasinante al crear esta historia tan fantastica y maravillosa. también felicito a lo actores de la película, que es una de mis favoritas y me llego a poner triste al pensar que ya no habrá mas harry potter que leer . encerio que harry potter es sensacional muchas felicidades por su exito!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG! Yuck lol.. didn’t know he had that talent. He seems like he gets older all the time. Duh, I guess he is. Love you Dan!

I can do that :D

Avatar Image says:

The tongue thing is weirdly amazing, I could never get the hang of things like that. It was really weird hearing Dan with an American accent, but, as an American myself, I can say he did a pretty good job. ;)

Avatar Image says:

The American accent was HILARIOUS- it actually made me LOL..it was very good but so weird to hear it coming from him

Avatar Image says:

it was soo weird hearing his american accent!! he did a wonderful job..that was off the top of his head!! wow. and once you think about it, and american accent can be pretty hard to imitate…snaps for Dan!!

Avatar Image says:

Hilarious! It’s so awesome to see my username on a leaky article!

Avatar Image says:

My daughter and I watched this and we were busting a gut! If anyone saw it, did you notice the girl who asked him to do an American accent was shaking so badly I thought she was going to pass out! LOL

Avatar Image says:

Is there another link to the video? I can’t get it to work.

ok that tongue thing was AWESOME!!!!! XD

and i loved the american accent. it was not “truly hilarious”.... it was pretty good actually.

<3padfootrocksmysocks

Avatar Image says:

His accent sounded a bit southern. I am from southern Indiana and a lot of people talk like that as do I. It sounded pretty good.

Avatar Image says:

Dan is hysterical! Loved the tongue trick, but thought the linked article was great, too. He has such a wonderful, self-deprecating sense of humour. However did these youngsters managed to keep their heads so level? Love ya, Danny-boy!

Avatar Image says:

i saw that episode and it was good.. the bestive seen … well apart from the jonathan ross show.. i love him there too, the tongue thing was awesome!!!. dan is soo cool, he can do that plusthe hand turning 360 degrees,.. i was impressed by his american accent.. not bad at all .. ellen is right dan should be naked all through harry potter 7

Absolutely hysterical!

I am SOOO disappointed though. Although Phoenix, AZ is the fifth largest metro area in the country, December Boys is not scheduled to be released here. Go figure.

Avatar Image says:

That clip was great! He is so funny and that toungue trick is ummmmm ok I just wont comment on it (blush….) but the accent was really cool how he can just change it in a second! he really does have a talent

Avatar Image says:

Hahahaha that tongue thing is hilarious! And he’s quite good at accents, isn’t he? His Australian one seems good too.

that’s Gross!!! Still love him though ;P

HYSTERICAL interview!!!

Dan has a WONDERFUL sense of humor.

LOVE YA Dan!!!

Avatar Image says:

Wizengamut, no i hadn’t noticed that girl shaking, darn it! I’ll have to go rewatch that video -true hardship, that one lol!

Avatar Image says:

LOL!!! thats was hilarious!!! i can’t wait to see jonathan ross tonight!!!!!!!!!! woooooooo!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I love to watch Dan’s interviews they always make me laugh. I would love to see him do a comedy someday. I love his drama choices in plays and movies but he would be great in a comedy also. When Ellen said he should be naked in the last HP movies I almost feel out of my chair.

Avatar Image says:

No wonder all the chicks dig him. And no wonder that second chick was quaking. She probably just has a really good imagination.

Anyone notice that American accent Dan sounds like Toby Maguire.

Avatar Image says:

“I can do something disgusting with my tongue”... XD ROTFLMAO! I love seeing and reading Dan’s interviews. He’s such a nice guy. If I were 10 years younger I’d probably have a major crush on him. Maybe I will in 10 years though, when he’s a proper adult and I have groun into a lecherous middle-aged woman.

Avatar Image says:

ROTFLMAO!! That kid has one awesome sense of humor :)

Avatar Image says:

That is so funny! Dan is just hilarious!

Avatar Image says:

Haha, that’s cool. I was wondering if he could do an American accent just yesterday. Well, I guess there’s my answer…and he did a pretty great job. :D

Avatar Image says:

I can roll my tongue but I cant do the forked tongue thingy. But a very goofy pic of Dan. Love it!

Avatar Image says:

That tongue thing is..weird, but hilarious, wickedly hilarious. But it must be sexy for some too. lol

And the American accent shows that Dan is dedicated in his craft. I bet he’s being offered an American project which requires him to do an american accent. BUt I guess an American acent is easier to do than an Australian accent? Looking forward to more Dan in the future…

As are we all, jas!

Avatar Image says:

haaaaa! I love Dan’s american accent! very very good. Also the tounge thing is classical daniel!! Both weird and funny(like remember when he did the elbow thing where he twisted it like 360 degrees?)

Avatar Image says:

:O) LOL (O: Thanks for posting this! It was HILARIOUS!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Isn’t it funny how Brit and U.K. actors can do pitch-perfect Southern accents, yet the U.S. northeastern actors can’t quite get it right? Dame Maggie Smith did a pitch-perfect one for “Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood”.

Avatar Image says:

Omg Dan is so funny… and gorgeous! i love his american accent!

That was so funny!

I loved the comment at the end…you know what Dan? Religion always derails the real human spirit…ofcourse you have fans in Kuwait! The only ones that say you can’t, thump a prejudice book, whether it be Christian, Muslum or Jewish…

I think that was what JK was trying to say…lets put aside our differences, and unite in the mystery that lays beyond, however we get there!

Harry Potter Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!