Emma Watson Included on People Magazine’s “Best Dressed” List

278

Sep 12, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has been named one of the “Best Dressed” celebrities in People Magazine’s annual round up of the “Best and Worst Dressed” of 2007. In the latest issue, set to be on newsstands this Friday, Emma is along side such actresses as Penelope Cruz, Jessica Biel and Reese Witherspoon for their fashion excellence throughout the year. Profiled in a special “British Accent” section, Emma is also noted for a “bold and unexpected sense of style” along with fellow celebrities from the UK Victoria Beckham, Lily Allen and Kate Middleton. Emma has appeared in a number of glamorous photo spreads this past year, one of which from the UK’s Tatler, can be seen in our Image Galleries here.

Congratulations Emma!

14 Responses to Emma Watson Included on People Magazine’s “Best Dressed” List

Avatar Image says:

Well done, Emma, we are proud of you.

Avatar Image says:

A year ago I would have never thought it possible. But now I’m not surprised in the slightest. Emma really burst out onto the scene this summer as a fresh new face in fashion. Well done, Emma!

Avatar Image says:

Ah, I remember back when Emma got so much criticism for her style. She definitely looked fantastic this past year. She deserves it! :]

Avatar Image says:

Yes, some of her outfits this last year have been spectacular. And the Chanel pieces have certainly given her a very high-fashion profile. Our little Hermione…..just think! Couldn’t happen to a nicer kid.

Avatar Image says:

wow go emma a lot of her outfits have been awesome she totally deserved it

Avatar Image says:

Congrats Emma!, you’re just moving from Magazine to magazine for all kinds of different reasons. Keep up the good work!

Avatar Image says:

I’m not crazy about “Best” lists from the entertainment media. Their primary purpose is to sell magazines and in my opinion, they’re just plain silly.

But I gotta say Emma was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS in Chanel this year!!!!!

Emma watson is HOT.

Avatar Image says:

I’ve always liked her sense of style, it’s quite unconventional.

Avatar Image says:

She deserves it! She looked (as always) lovely!

Hahahahahahahaha….

and to think she was voted worst-dressed by the public last year by Entertainment Weekly.

I suppose she has improved this year, however.

Avatar Image says:

Very well deserved :) She does have a great unique style and a budget to maintain it! Good on ya!

Avatar Image says:

I don’t agree much. True, her outfits are muuuch better in this past year, but IMHO, not the kind of dresses for a 15 year old… I mean I’m 32 and I would not wear some of them… maybe it’s just a matter of culture though – I’ve seen a lot of teens-dressed-as-grandmas here in Europe (and no, I don’t mean vintage clothes u)

Avatar Image says:

Thats awesome- Emma is really an awesome actress, and getting some great apprasals. Now lets hope she doesn’t blow it like Vanessa Hudgens and go nude.

Write a Reply or Comment