PotterCast 117: In the Common Room

364

Sep 17, 2007

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Tis a Sunday and the latest episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast is now online! To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

“In the Common Room”

- Movie news and DVD release date.
- Mr. Weasley on the Tube.
- New Scribbulus essays coming soon!
- Why did Dumbledore leave so much for Harry to figure out?
- Sue is Head of House in Chicago!

RT: 58:12

Editor: Stede Bonnett

Scribbulus
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (27 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (7 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

11 Responses to PotterCast 117: In the Common Room

Avatar Image says:

Yay, a new PotterCast! I wish I could listen to it tonight, but I have to go school (@ 7:30!), what a bummer!

I guess I have something to look forward to for the afternoon, though!

I wonder what extremely hilarious thing John has said this time… G’Night, PotterCasters!

Avatar Image says:

Woo-hoo new pottercast, I kept checking all day to see if it was out, good thing I checked now so I can listen to it in bed =)...I dont have to get up at 7:30 because im in college and my first class isnt until 11:00!!!

Avatar Image says:

aaaaaaaaw. its not showing up on the iTunes feed. or at least its not on my computer….

Avatar Image says:

Just click refresh, thats what I did and then itunes found it and started downloading it!

Avatar Image says:

UGH. PotterCast, I would like to congratulate you on your win for most “On-Top-Of-It”ness for Harry Potter podcasting [which only includes this one and MuggleCast for me]. MC needs to die with their 12-hour podcast feed. No one cares, we just want podcast! So I salute you, Melissa, John and Sue! You OWN!

Might I suggest, too, for those lucky enough to be able to wake up at 7:30 and not 5:00, to listen to PotterCast as you prepare yourself for the day ahead of you rather than wait until after school or whatever it is you busy yourself with? It definitely gets me in a great mood, which, as you might have experienced, is a good start for the day.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, I have to be in school at 7:30…I wake up at 5:45-6ish to get there.

I wish I could listen to it while getting ready, but I don’t have iTunes/an iPod to listen to it on. :(

Lucky you, AUrunna! I just need to finish up this year and I am FREE from high school!

Yeah, I should probably get some sleep. Thanks for the tip, yo stina!

Avatar Image says:

yeah, I haven’t listened to MC in a while…I need to get on that, but I’d rather wait for a new PC.

and hell, I’m a PicklePack member.

Avatar Image says:

OMG Bob Hoskins would totally make an awesome Ted Tonks!

Avatar Image says:

Is it just my computer or does the Scribbulus link not work for anyone? Why link to it if the page isn’t back yet? It might just be me though…

Avatar Image says:

After listening to the episode, I retract my previous statement. Thank you all for your understanding in this matter.

Avatar Image says:

Another fantastic PotterCast!!!

I am so glad that the Trio has finally all joined the audio book world of HP! The audio books are my preferred way to “read” the books (I am able to listen at work). Jim Dale totally ROCKS!

Bob Hoskins would be great as Ted Tonks or as Xeno Lovegood.

Write a Reply or Comment