All Scream for “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

239

Sep 06, 2007

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

You scream, she screams, we all scream for…Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? Yes, well sort of,as SPIKE TV has announced the nominations for the SCREAM 2007awards. Honoring “the newest and hottest in horror, sci-fi, fantasy and comic genres,” the fifth Harry Potter movie has received several nominations this year, including the categories of ” THE ULTIMATE SCREAM,” “Best Fantasy Movie,” and “Best Sequel.” Actor Dan Radcliffe has been nominated as for his role as Harry Potter in the category of “Fantasy Hero,” while actor Ralph Fiennes, who portrays Lord Voldemort ,was included in the “Most Vile Villain” category. “Order of the Phoenix” was also recognised in the “Best F/X” category as well.

Starting this Friday, September 7, fans can vote online via scream.spiketv.com, and voting will run until October 19. The awards will be broadcast on cable channel Spike TV Tuesday, October 23 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). Congratulations!

11 Responses to All Scream for “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix”

Avatar Image says:

Nice! I can’t wait for when OOTP come out on DVD

Avatar Image says:

congratulations! my friend took me to see the movie in imax and i was blown away seeing everyone and the scenes larger than life. well-done!

Avatar Image says:

Personally, I didn’t really think Fiennes was all that great in this particular film. (I thought he was better in GoF.) I think Staunton should have gotten the nod for “Most Vile”. Her Umbridge was PERFECTION!!

Avatar Image says:

I thought Fiennes was amazing, in this film, better than in GoF. There was something demonic in his face that was absent in the last film.

Avatar Image says:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can’t wait till it comes out on dvd!!! :) I want everyone nominated from harry potter to get an award!!!

Avatar Image says:

I just saw the movie yesterday and I was very dissapointed. Maybe I was expecting too much but I thought it was pretty awful. The only good parts were the wizards duel between D and V and the dragon fireworks. Umbridge was perfect, though. They didn’t spend enought (hardly any) time on Harry’s dreams of the corridor in the department of mysteries. I got the impression that they were trying too hard to make a short movie out of a long book. If I hadn’t read the book, I would have found the movie hard to follow.

Avatar Image says:

This is Spike TV. This network is for guys. They would never nominate Umbridge over Voldemort no matter how deserving she is. This is the network that canceled the Blade TV series because there were too many female viewers.

Avatar Image says:

Haha, I like these awards better than the MTV Movie Awards, they are funner watch. I hope OotP wins something, vote people!!!!

Avatar Image says:

The Object Report, BREAKING HEADLINE NEWS updated 24 HOURS. The latest headline news of the Paranormal, UFO, Alien, ET, Abductions, Crop Circles, Sightings, Science, Physics. http://www.objectreport.com

Avatar Image says:

WEEE VOTE PEOPLE VOTE!! :D Umbridge should’ve gotten most vile.. in pink… PINK SCARES ME NOW!!

Avatar Image says:

how exactly fo you vote on the website? i can’t seem to find the area of the site where you vote. i’m soo confused. i’m sorry, but please help!! THANKS

Write a Reply or Comment