Happy 2008! Celebrate with PotterCast 132!

364

Jan 01, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Welcome to 2008! Stroll down memory lane of last year with us. Our Harry Potter podcast this year featured interviewsw with J.K. Rowling, Rupert Grint and Evanna Lynch; a tour through the United States and going to London; a book release and canon discussion and set visits and more. Join us as we look back, and welcome to a brand new year!

Big thanks go to Edward, Chloe, Samantha, Jeff, Andrew, Sarah, Stede and John for this episode.

To listen, subscribe via iTunes (subscribers, hit “Update this Podcast” if you don’t see it right away), or grab it via direct download, or just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->.

Podcast Alley
Digg
Terminus 2008, the site of the next live PC

Direct download (28 MB)

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen.

More discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

33 Responses to Happy 2008! Celebrate with PotterCast 132!

Avatar Image says:

Happy New Year on the East Coast! :)

Just came back from a great party with a few close friends. Hope everyone has a great night and best wishes for the new year!

hello,selamat tahun baru.

Avatar Image says:

Wow, score 1 for Sue on the snape death thing. She practically got every aspect of it correct.

Avatar Image says:

Whooo! HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!!!

Avatar Image says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR POTTERCAST!!

I bet this is the best PotterCast I have downloaded all year!

Avatar Image says:

Happy 2008 harry potter people :)

Avatar Image says:

I’m guessing the holiday filkcast fell through. Oh well. ::plans ahead for February::

This memory-lane podcast sounds like fun, though. Happy 2008, Leaky!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Harry New Year! I can just feel that 2008 will be brilliant. :)

Avatar Image says:

Happy 2008!!!!!!!!! =D 2007 really was amazing, and I can’t wait for all the 2008 PotterCast moments

Avatar Image says:

Happy New Year from the West Coast! Even though it’s still only 11:24PM here!!! Happy New Year to everyone on the East Coast! And everyone else in the world. 2007’s been an amazing year, Potter-wise, and I hope 2008 is just as brilliant as this year’s been!!! Full of crazy fan-fics, ships that make no sense at all, moments on PotterCast that are funny even when they’re really not, amazing JKR moments that make her seem almost like you know her, and lots and lots of love. Happy New Year, everyone!

Happy New year from Oz

Oh Happy New year !!

iran.zanjan.shohadastreet.hejabifrad

Avatar Image says:

Is the transcript for the previous episode (2nd part of JK Rowling interview) up yet?

Avatar Image says:

OMG I was laughing my head off the whole PotterCast! loooooolz

2007 ROCKED, guys!

happy new year!

Avatar Image says:

Ed-bor-ruh :D Aww, bless I was giggling throughout the whole of this. Happy New YEAR!

Happy New Year

Happy New Year !!!

Avatar Image says:

Congratz on the new podcast and on the start of a new and great year with LEAKY!

Avatar Image says:

NICE way to finish off a great year in 2007, and all of us Leaky fans are looking forward to another great year in 2008 with the release of HBP. Leaky keep up the great work and i think everyone will agree that TLC is number one.*HAVE A HARRY NEW YEAR**

Avatar Image says:

I am going to listen in just a moment. 2007 was a pretty dreadful year for me but all this great potter stuff really kept me happy. Hope everyone has a great 2008.

Avatar Image says:

Happy New Year PotterCast!

Avatar Image says:

could you please transcript pottercast 131 with JKR? i cant hear it properly on my computer! pleasee!!

Avatar Image says:

Happy new year everyone! Especially to my best friend all the way out in Japan, Hitomi. we love you! and i loved 2007, Harry potter wise, now lets wish that 2008 will be just as great!!! <3 harry.

Avatar Image says:

To amy, they should be putting the transcript of pottercast 131 up soon. keep waiting! lots of love from a fellow harry potter fan!

Avatar Image says:

Happy New Year! Great podcast…but I wish it was longer! tee hee Lots of great clips! One of my favourites was the Harry & the Potters PSA about Hagrid not being a responsible adult! LOL

Avatar Image says:

Happy New Year All (belated I know – had to crash out for a day at friends house). Hey Michelle, 2007 was a pretty rotten year for me too but it is all too easy to forget the high points when there are many low points (or a few very low ones). I tend to look fondly on the the good days (and bless the HP fandom as many of those happy days were Potter days!). I also look at whatever lessons to be learnt (if any) from the low points and if I have lossed someone in friend or family then yes I would grieve as we should but also I think and talk of their legacy and try turn everything into a positive . So an especially Happy and progressive year to all those who wish to put 2007 behind them.

thanks guys!

Happy New YEAR!

Avatar Image says:

Great memories from the year. Any chance you’ll release the holiday filks?

Avatar Image says:

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE!!!

Avatar Image says:

hi daniel iam himaja.i wish u a very happy new year

Avatar Image says:

this is the best of the pod cast. Happy 2008 and all the best for this new year.

Write a Reply or Comment