Update on Live PotterCast Today in Florida

364

May 23, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli

A quick update on today’s PotterCast at Florida SuperCon; there’s been a slight change in program as Stan Ianevski has had to refrain from the conference due to a family emergency and Oliver Phelps was called back to filming; still scheduled to appear are Devon Murray (Seamus) and Natalia Tena (Tonks), and added to the docket are Hugh Mitchell (Colin Creevey) and Danielle Tabor (the first Angelina Johnson).

The podcast will take place at 4 p.m. on at the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure. Attendees to the show need to have only purchased an admission to the conference (the PotterCast event itself is free); a single-day pass is $20, a weekend-long pass is $30. Tickets may be purchased here.

(Update: The event was great and will be published on our feed in the next few days!)

34 Responses to Update on Live PotterCast Today in Florida

Avatar Image says:

is there a way we can listen along if we ccant go to the event?

Avatar Image says:

YOU THREE SHOULD COME TO SWEDEN! AND BRING TONKS&CO WITH YOU!!! ACCIO OH.. IT DOESN’T WORK ON WIZARDS :(

Avatar Image says:

Oliver was called back to filming??? Does that mean that they haven’t finnished yet? Are they adding sth more? Oh,I wish this is a much more detailed film…you know…like PoA!! I’ve missed the small details in both the 4th and the 5th…They wanted to have the spirit of the plot in, but we mished the magic stuff!!

Avatar Image says:

...missed**... but, oh,well…you know what I mean!!! (btw,GIVE US THE TRAILER AND SOME PICS!!)

Avatar Image says:

what?! are you kidding me? tiana and hugh? that’s pretty intense. i wanna Apparate to Weston.

Avatar Image says:

filming is complete. they will reshoot something now and then, but it’s minor stuff.

Avatar Image says:

too bad about those who had to cancel, but still a cool event to attend

Love and hugs to Stan…

And somebody tell Tiana Benjamin for me that my little grandniece and I are so glad Angelina marries George if only because it means Angelina doesn’t die in the last battle!

And that Benjamin-Phelps would make much prettier babies than canon George and Angelina…

Avatar Image says:

Colin Creevey!! Does this mean we are going to have him in DH? That would be great. It already looks as though John Hurt is to return to be a heroic prisoner at Malfoy Manor, so all we want now is to have Sean Biggerstaff as Oliver Wood and Tiana Benjamin as Angelina Johnson and we would have a grand reunion at the Battle of Hogwarts.

Official teaser poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I can’t wait to hear it! This will be the first time we’ve heard a Pottercast with so many actors at once. I’m especially looking forward to hearing Natalia Tena. I thought she was great on the DVD set tour. I wish I could go see it live, but I shouldn’t complain. I live in New York City and there are plenty of events I do get to attend!

Avatar Image says:

Max, I’m not sure where you got that, but I sure hope it’s not the official poster! It looks really fake.

Avatar Image says:

I really want them to do a live PotterCast in like New York City, that would be awesome, and im a little annoyed that i can’t go to Florida, but I can’t wait for the episode!

Avatar Image says:

When I first read about the event I was reading it out loud and I was excited about “George” and I said I wonder why only “George” is going and not “Fred” and my mother turned to me and said very rudely- because “Fred” is dead!! I just looked at her with my jaw on the floor. I have had to disown her for that comment.

Avatar Image says:

SARA: They should! But remember, they are four now.

Avatar Image says:

PotterCast: Please, please come to Comic-Con in San Diego! I want to see you live!*

Avatar Image says:

OMG I can’t wait to see event photos from this! I understand ‘Colin’ has gone rock ‘n roller? Can’t wait to see him up there by Devon!

Avatar Image says:

Did anybody else laugh when they read Hugh Mitchell was going to be there? Not laughing at Hugh, but I remember the conversation from a few months ago about his being a rocker now. :)

Avatar Image says:

I don’t actually think it’s Tiana Bejamin but the Angelina Johnson from the 1st movie, she’ll be busy on Eastenders. Oh and the PotterCast link takes you to potercast. (gawd I’m such a ball buster)

It was GREAT!!!

Marvelous Melissa and (just plain ol’) John opened up a few minutes after 4 PM and a few minutes later were joined by their 4 guests.

Natalia Tena (Tonks) is a trip… Erm… somewhat uninhibited.

Devon Murray is delightful. His description of his character Seamus as the “Stupides Wizard at Hogwarts” was hilarious.

Hugh Mitchell will never be able to reprise his role as Colin Creevey in DH. He’s grown a bit.

And Tiana Benjamin (first Anglelina Johnson) is a sweetheart.

After the guests introduced themselves and John and Melissa interviewed the a bit, the audience got to ask questions an make a few comments.

It was a wonderful time, Melissa and John are first class. (first time I’ve had the good fortune to meet her or John.)

The venue was great, an amphitheater much like a teaching theater.

It rained, but that’s what valet parking is for.

And I got a new T shirt to show off.

OMT

Avatar Image says:

Yes, the event was great. Wish it could’ve been a bit longer, but today (Saturday) will be photo and autograph sessions! :) Natalia is a trip. Very funny.

Avatar Image says:

It was Danielle Tabor at the show not Tiana Benjamin. And yes Natalia Tena is sooooo frickin awesome, I loved her!

Avatar Image says:

oo im completely..idiotic. i live 45 minutes away from weston. slams head into desk

Avatar Image says:

I agree, oh sorry, Melissa, John, Sue and who? :o I’m sorry. But c’mon! Sweden please? It sucks to live here :(

Avatar Image says:

I missed the majority of the show, but was very happy that I was able to find it and see the last 15 minutes. Tena is absolutely amazing =)

Avatar Image says:

Is there any way to listen to it???? I’m more confused than I can possibly express.

Avatar Image says:

Oops! Sorry about misnaming Danielle Tabor. She’s still a sweetheart.

It will be Pottercast 153 (I think) and will probably be put up after it’s edited. (BLEEP!) (BLOOP!)..

I want to listen too. From where I was seated, I had difficulty understanding some of the comments because of the brief delay between what I could hear directly from the people, and what came through the audio system. It kinda muddled it. But my daughters claim I’m a muddled muggle anyhow.

I dunno if they wait ‘til it’s been transcribed before posting. That will be a challenge too.

Just guesses on my part. But I really enjoyed the show.

OMT

Avatar Image says:

Danielle (Angelina) and Devon (Seamus) are SO nice. I didnt go to the Pottercast thing, but I went to the autograph signings today and talked to Danielle for like half an hour. It was really cool.

Avatar Image says:

Can’t wait to hear the pod cast!! I wish that they would come up to Aberdeen in Scotland, UK as like nothing to do with Harry Potter ever happens up here but I am positive that there are heaps of fans!!

Avatar Image says:

not fair!!! i’d loooove to go to a live pottercast…but i live in italy :(

Avatar Image says:

I’m interested in hearing how the editors will edit a certain word Natalia accidentally said during the show. It was soo funny. I wish I had a photo of Melissa’s face when it happened haha

Avatar Image says:

@HermyG I think it’s called BLEEP! What makes you thiink it was an accident? She did go on to say stuff about ‘funk’ but…

Whatever… It was fun. OMT

Avatar Image says:

Uh… when is this going to be put on itunes? Surely they’ve had enough time to bleep out Nat’s swearing by now…

Avatar Image says:

AHHHH! I LIVE IN FLORIDA!!! GRRR ! I missed it, Oh well, I wouldof gone if Tom Felton was there.

Write a Reply or Comment