New UK “Half-Blood Prince” Sticker, Coloring Books

112

Jul 15, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

As retailers are beginning to unveil their new products for this fall, we have some “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” movie tie-in items to report on today. Penguin Books in the UK have now updated with a few new HBP items, that include looks at the Trio, Snape, Draco, Dumbledore and more. You can see the Trio here on the “Half-Blood Prince” Coloring book. On the Mini-Sticker book, the cover features Draco, Snape, and Harry, and promises to contain”over two hundred small stickers to be used inside the book, on school books and even for the most die-hard Harry Potter fans, on bedroom walls.”

Finally, you can see the regular Sticker book, with the cover containing a photo of Harry, Dumbledore, and Voldemort. Please note, there is an additional Postcard book listed, however it did not contain a photo of the item. All of these new Half-Blood Prince movie tie-in books are due to be released October 30, 2008.

Thanks Renata!

35 Responses to New UK “Half-Blood Prince” Sticker, Coloring Books

Thats pretty cool. First

Avatar Image says:

Thats pretty cool. First?

I want, I want, I want!!!* Yay!*

Avatar Image says:

ok!pretty cool…...but….WHAY IS THE PIC OF HERMIONE FROM OOTP!!???

I want, I want, I want!!!* Yay!*

Avatar Image says:

I love how the suggested age range is between 6 and 12. But the pictures are cool! Bit bizarre how the BBC have produced them.

Avatar Image says:

haha voldemort still looks the same. guess they didn;t feel like changing how he looks from movie to movie

Avatar Image says:

Hi! Guys, do you know if this products will be imported to Brazil? I’m from Brazil, and wish to buy this. Thanks.

Cool. But Dan looks weird. And so does Rupert. :[

Avatar Image says:

You are right Christine. I personally think Rupert looks like a girl in that picture. I think it is the hair. Even more than GoF. They all look weird. And Harry looks…....hmmmmmmm…..I don’t know. Very excited though!

Avatar Image says:

That picture of Hermione is from the OotP promotional shots.

FAIL.

Avatar Image says:

What i don’t understand is why Twilight’s teaser trailer had already come out and that movie doesn’‘t come out till december, and Hp hasn’t even gotten a teaser trailer, and Twilight’s offical long trailer is coming on on thursday. ITS NOT FAIR

Avatar Image says:

Dan looks really strange in these pictures. Actually they all look kind of weird. That is a picture of Hermione from OOTP and I’m starting to suspect that Emma missed all the promotional photoshoots since she’s the only one with an old picture and she was mysteriously absent from the yarn promos as well. You think she would get a yarn ball seeing as Hermione is one of the top three characters. I think they must have taken all the promotional images during the beginning of the film schedule before she started shooting.

I don’t know if I believe these latest trailer rumors. How can there be a teaser trailer with Mummy on August 2nd and then a full length trailer with Clone Wars August 15th? No one releases there full length trailer 2 weeks after the teaser. Now if the full length trailer is with BOTH movies then I would believe it. It’s a bit late for a teaser I think.

W.B.’s new marketing strategy is definitely not working for me. I was sooo much more excited for OOTP, my least favorite book by the way, than I am for HBP, my favorite. There’s been no publicity and nothing has gotten me excited whereas all the publicity for OOTP kept me wanting more. I’m not even going to see it at midnight this time.

I’m actually starting to get more excited for Twilight, which I really liked as a book but not anywhere near as much as I liked HP. However, it’s starting to eclipse HP due to the lack of news from HBP versus the flood of news for Twilight. Anyway, off-topic.

I’ll be excited when we actually see footage and/or get some more stills for the film, but frankly I should be itching to see my favorite book put to screen and instead I’m feeling pretty indifferent . Of course I still comment here because I love HP in general.

Avatar Image says:

What is with those images of the characters? They look dreadful. Harry looks completely distorted, Ron just looks weird, and for heavens sake the one of Hermoine is from OOTP. What is going on? That reminds me of those German HBP yarn spools that the images were released from several months ago because we all noticed that there was no yarn spool of Hermoine even though they had one for almost every character including Tonks and Lupin. Makes me wonder what is going on with the Hermoine promo images for HBP or if any new promo images of her even exist in the first place.

Avatar Image says:

That is exactly what I was thinking T_D_O! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw these pics and that the one of Hermoine was from OOTP was Hermoine’s absence from the yarn promos!

Avatar Image says:

On the mini-sticker cover, if you enlarge the image, Harry looks really weird.

Let’s hope the US covers do not look as bad. Unless they are all the same. = O

It is supposed to be the shocked smile. * = O

Avatar Image says:

DEMENTOR! I’m shocked! LOL. Seriously….are these going to be offered, in the US, at the same time? [or does the UK get the first set?] Either way, I WANT THEM!!!! [can’t wait for the trailer,either.. *]

Avatar Image says:

GIMME MORE PICS OF HBP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

ROFL charma’s post made me laugh so hard that I almost drowned myself in my coffee. ;p Anyway, I think since WB isn’t giving anybody any official packaging images for HBP they are making up their own by frankensteining old ones together. That really sucks, good game WB.

Avatar Image says:

Ron looks strange on the Trio pic, and Harry looks like a middle-aged man in the Snape/Draco cover.

Avatar Image says:

The Harry/Voldy/Dumbles cover is awesome, though.

Avatar Image says:

I am seriously coveting those right now…

Avatar Image says:

I’m very excited about the books, don’t get me wrong. Just not the covers. Well, I should say not the Harry, Ron, and Hermione cover. I do like the others. i will buy them all anyway. XD

Avatar Image says:

Forgot: Sorry if it came across as rude. lol

Avatar Image says:

I think that these photos of Harry still look fake. But still SO COOL! I love the harry/draco/snape cover!!! I hope that kids really enjoy the books! (and older people to like me!!!!!) :D

Avatar Image says:

OMG!! I think these are the worst promotional pictures ever!!! Not even CoS’s weren’t that bad… What are WB doing? Where is the teaser poster?? Where is a trailer? Where are some interviews that have actually sth to say?? 4 months away and all we have is a dozen of – nothing but exciting – pictures… Worst marketing ever,honestly!!

Avatar Image says:

Does no-one else find it really funny that Penguin are publishing these books when they were the first publishers to turn down J.K. Rowling when she tried to get Philosopher’s Stone published? Ha! now how the tables have turned!! Boy are their faces red

Avatar Image says:

When these photos came out months and months ago, I didn`t believe them at all. But I guess they ARE real? What kind of promotional pictures are those? I`m sorry for complaining, but they’re really bad. :(

Here are my opinions on the photos: - Rupert looks like a tomato gone wrong. - Dan’s modeling pose (looking over his shoulder) should be shown to Tyra Banks – who would have a nervous breakdown. - Alan looks like he’s still in the Goblet of Fire movie. - Tom is the only one who I believe is real. - Emma’s picture is clearly from Order of the Phoenix. No doubt. - Dan’s chin looks weird. - The school robes look horrible & the colors are blahhh. =/

No offense to the people who like these pictures! I’m glad we have them, but I just feel like they are not the best ones …. :( Again, no offense, and I am not hating. :)

Avatar Image says:

cool…amazing..nice covers!cant wait to get mine..can it be ordered now?

Avatar Image says:

Maybe Dan got plastic surgery on his chin like Michael Jackson did.

(just kidding, hehe – he doesn’t need it!)

Avatar Image says:

ummm daniel looks WEIRD and actually i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bugged that the trailer hasnt come yet THAT IS SO UNFAIR : (

actually it isnt unfair that emma isnt on any product it is HORRIBLY EXTREMELY unfair!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGH

Avatar Image says:

hmm… well I didn’t like some of the promotional shots for OotP either. I much prefer the stills from the movie. I do wish that they would give Harry the hair style he had in PoA, I thought that that best fit the book description.

Avatar Image says:

Why, why do they always put the best picture of DAn on the bloody colouring book? The drawings inside are drawings and well, cartoons, so the only reason for buying the damn thing is for the cover! Why couldn’t they use that picture of Dan (looking mighty hot by the way) on the sticker book or something else with Dan’s photo image? Those b-tards know how to market the stupid things…

Write a Reply or Comment