The Stylish Ladies of Harry Potter

123

Sep 16, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

London Fashion week is currently ongoing over in the UK, and a few members of the Harry Potter films attended several of the fashion shows today. Thanks to Jackie from our Order partner BonnieWrightOnline.com for letting us know that Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) and Katie Leung (Cho Chang) both attended the Ashley Isham show, with new photos of the ladies available here. Also, Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) attended the Christopher Kane showing, and our Order partner EmmaWatson.net has new photos of Emma available via this link.

On a related note, UK Vogue now has more online from the previously reported Emma Watson photo feature that is in the current issue of the Italian Vogue. In the new article, a few quotes from the interview Emma gave to the magazine are available, with Emma noting the high security that came along with modeling the couture fashions:

“The Italian Vogue photo shoot was a fascinating experience. I was very excited to work with Vogue for the first time, but also to be given the chance to model couture,” she explains. “Each dress was so special and important (because it is one of a kind), and we only had a short time to shoot each one before it had to go elsewhere to be worn or shot by someone else. This meant the shoot had a real momentum. And the jewellery to match each dress came with its own security guards.”

Of working with the photographer she noted: “I enjoyed the fact that Mark treated me like he would have done any other model and pushed to get the best out of me. I learnt a lot and have found a whole new respect for the hard work models put into their work and for couture. A love affair has begun.”

Thanks so much Jackie for emailing, and to EW.net

16 Responses to The Stylish Ladies of Harry Potter

wish I could have gone!

cool

Avatar Image says:

Emma’s outfit is so cute! I love her shoes!! I want to go to a fashion show, I bet it would be awesome. Attending a Marc Jacobs fashion show would be a dream come true for me.

Avatar Image says:

well that is what coture mean….1 of a kind.. but good for emma… she modeled had fun & learned a new word.. haha

Avatar Image says:

The Vogue Italia Photoshoot is quite an interesting experience on pages 158 to 178 in the Vogue Unique Supplemento al numero 697 di Vogue Italia Settembre 2008. Really. There´s 200 pages of Couture as a supplement to the 680 pages strong September Issue of Vogue Italia. And like that´s not enough, there´s also some 500 pages of Vogue Accessory Italy. All packed together and probably heavier than the New York phone book(s). No wonder it took the book store so long to have it carried over the alps all the way to Germany. But finally today, I had the honour of buying myself a fashion magazine. Actually, it was my second fashion magazine, because I also bought the August Issue with Clemence Poesy (pages 260-271) just to be sure not to miss the above mentioned photoshoot. :)

Avatar Image says:

I love that they all attended various fashion shows. That’s kinda cute.

Avatar Image says:

Poor Bonnie looks like she’s pushed back while katie is in front. Well, she was Harry’’s first girlfriend. lol.

And Emma’s clothes are stylish enough but she just doesn’t have the frame and the body that would show it off. She still looks like she’s wearing mommy’s clothes.

Avatar Image says:

Emma doesn’t look that happy at the fashion show…

Avatar Image says:

emma has a pretty face but not a model’s frame.

Avatar Image says:

Who are the 2 women that they keep showing? Can’t really see Bonnie at all…what a shame.

Avatar Image says:

Emma looks very pretty and her outfit is nice but somehow she looks old in the red lip stick and colour.. I am glad she went as she’s really turning out into a model the way she wears her outfits with such style..she is the prettiest girl in HP!

Avatar Image says:

Wow I love those Vogue photos, they are so interesting looking!

Avatar Image says:

Emma is also going to Paris for three shows: Balengiaca(September 30th), Chanel and Alexander McGueen(Ocotober 3rd) – if you’re interested.

Avatar Image says:

the pics just prove that katie is a natural beauty. she didn’t apply a lot of make up but still look very pretty. and her clothes is so trendy. katie and evanna are still the best dressed girls among the HP cast. too bad we can’t see bonnie clearly in the pics.

Avatar Image says:

pardon, Emma Watson is a model. Today’s “body” for a model is absolutely frightening. She’s tall, slim, and balanced with an engaging aura…personally, I thought that the clothes were wearing the models from the show…they looked unhappy, not fashionable. Helena Bonham Carter is about the only one who can pull that look off. Mommy’s Clothes? I thought that outfit rocked! ;)

Avatar Image says: hi every one!!! wow Emma Watson is so totally cool girl,every movie of her is so fantastic,,,

Write a Reply or Comment