Rickman, Spall, and Bonham Carter Attend “Sweeney Todd” Premiere in London

116

Jan 11, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actors from the Harry Potter films Alan Rickman (Professor Snape), Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange), and Timothy Spall (Wormtail) were in attendance this past evening at the European premiere of their new film, “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.” The event took place at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England and photos showing the actors on the red carpet, in addition to group photos of the cast inside, are now online. You can view the images of the always dashing Alan Rickman, ravishing Helena Bonham Carter, and family man Timothy Spall in our Image Galleries right here.

51 Responses to Rickman, Spall, and Bonham Carter Attend “Sweeney Todd” Premiere in London

Avatar Image says:

Wow, it’s like Spinner’s End…minus Narcissa…

Avatar Image says:

Is Johnny wearing a Zoot suit? Personally, I think it totally rocks!!!! Helena looks gorgeous and Timothy’s daughter with the glasses looks EXACTLY like him. And then there’s Mr. Rickman, wonderful as always.

Avatar Image says:

Helena looks amazing!!! I hate to sound vain but I was just a little worried about how she’d lookin the sixth film what with the baby just last month and all… :( SORRY! I can’t help it though, I’m such a Bella fan and she was smokin’ hot in the last one. So I’m qutie happy to see that she looks absolutely beautiful. Oh, and anyone who hasn’t seen Sweeney Todd yet – go! It’s an incredible film.

Avatar Image says:

Alan looks a bit old…...i love him so much, but he is really getting old…..........i hate to say this so much…...............

Avatar Image says:

If I ever met Alan Rickman, I would beg him to say “Silence!” in his most disgusted Snape tone. That would be awesome. Every time I started to say something, I would want him to cut me off with “Silence!” I don’t think I would ever get tired of it.

Avatar Image says:

Sweeny Todd was fantastic, I’ve already seen it twice!

Avatar Image says:

‘muahahah’, yeah he is getting old, but beautifully so :)

And sweet god, is Johnny Deep getting younger or what? o.O; he is so freaking sexy in those pics! His cheekbones are like razor sharp and I love his facial hair style (and his haircut too!) ...okie sorry for the fangirlish moment, but I was surprised, I didn’t know he was that handsome in real life (I only remembered the last real life pics I saw of him when he looked like he did in that window thingie movie, with blond hair and glasses, and he didn’t look that good then so in my mind his characters looked better than he did. I was wrong I guess lol)

Avatar Image says:

i lov this movies it soo good. Helena is was good im a fun of her in this movies and harry potter. johnny depp is the best look people on earth to me

Avatar Image says:

great! At Last we have a decent movie to watch in our cinemas.

muahahah; never mind how old; he’s one of those people who will never lose that ‘certain something’ :)

xbella; did you see Ben Sherwood’s HP the Costume Drama, when they talk a lot about Bella’s dress and makeup? It’s really interesting, because she is made to look sexy from 6 feet away but repulsive close-up; her smile looks amazingly awful.

Avatar Image says:

WOW, Wish i could have been there. Man Carter is HOT:)

Avatar Image says:

Hard to believe she’s just had a baby, she looks amazing! As of course does Alan Rickman. Lovely! :)

Avatar Image says:

Gush, gush, GUSH! I just finished watching ‘Sense and Sensibility’, and I’ve seen ‘Sweeney Todd, The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street’, twice. Muahahah, like fine wine, Mr Rickman is aging BEAUTIFULLY! Ms Bonam Carter is absolutely stunning. Timothy Spall is really a handsome man (in his own way LOL) Movie 6 is going to be a wonderful piece, if for nothing else, the handsome and well versed thespians, cast! (oooo! Highbrow talk! LOL)Mr Rickman can be my friend, anytime!

Avatar Image says:

Performing arts students in my school went to see a play in the theatre and they saw alan rickman. Darn i wish i would have taken it up!

Avatar Image says:

Oh I can’t wait to see this in the 25th!

Avatar Image says:

so i haven’t seen this yet… because my Mom wouldn’t allow me to take my younger sister and none of my friends at home want to see it. So now I have to wait until my break it over for when I go back to school and see it with my housemates. But I can’t wait!! And these pictures add to the excitement. They are amazing! Everyone looks wonderful! :-)

M-B-W

Avatar Image says:

Fantastic, Meera! I got to see Richard Harris, in ‘Camalot’, and Rex Harrison, in ‘My Fair Lady’ with our Thespian Troop. .What I wouldn’t give to see Mr Rickman! Do you remember which play, they went to see? He’s so versatile. In ‘Sense and Sensibility, Mr Rickman was FABULOUS! Not at all like ‘Snape’ (the Professor we’ve all come to “know and love” LOL) All of them are superb actors! Imagine: Helena Bonham Carter, as the young Jane Grey, in ‘Lady Jane’, and Alan Rickman, as a Col. in Victorian England, in ‘Sense and Sensibility. I urge ANYONE to have a look…......versatility, thy name is almost every cast member of HP!

Avatar Image says:

OOPS! I forgot…Mr Rickman, Ms Bonham Carter and Mr Spall, in ‘Sweeney Todd’! Marvelous…....you HAVE to see it (if you can) I can’t wait to see ‘Half Blood Prince’!!!!! WAAAYYY too cool!

Avatar Image says:

Sprry , all…too much caffein and brown fabric (a 19th Century dress) and not enough reading…..........yes, Cat D. It appears to be a “zoot suit” that Mr Depp is wearing…..a “sort of”, however. Looks AMAZING. Of course, many would agree, he’s amazing in ANYTHING! *0

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for sharing. Those are awesome and I LOVE that red dress Helena has on and it looks amazing on her. Mr. Rickman is looking great as ever and I would go on forever if I ever started talking about Mr. Depp. But thanks again for sharing the photos and yeah if you haven’t seen the movie definately go, I’ve been twice and might go again soon with another friend who hasn’t seen it.

Avatar Image says:

This movie is GREAT! The whole cast is wonderful.

And Johnny Depp – I love this guy. He’s a brilliant actor!

Avatar Image says:

Alan is not getting old, he is old. But he looks great as always.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t care HOW old Alan looks, so long as he maintains that voice I’ll be a ok ;) And good lord Johnny Depp is gorgeous! Can’t we borrow him for an HP film or two? Pleeeease?

Avatar Image says:

Wow! Alan Rickman really looks wonderful, very fancy and he looks pretty good for 62-year-old. I like his hair:-). Helena Bohnam Carter looks beautiful and yes, she did put few pounds on but she looks really great.

Avatar Image says:

This film was absolutely charming (lol am I sick for saying that?!) and all around fantastic. Everyone did a phenomenal job on it.

Nice photos!

Bonham-Carter looks gorgeous ( I never realized just how tiny she is), and Alan Rickman is his usual handsome self. Everyone looks great, and I esp. love the group photos. (Is Johnny smiling? It’s hard to tell.)

As for the film, I absolutely loved it!!

Avatar Image says:

Is Spall going to be in HBP?

Avatar Image says:

wow, yeah I mean jOhnny looks great as always , taht´s why iI love him, haha, but Alan Rickman he looks too, as well as helena after being pregnat she looks awsome- JD3

Avatar Image says:

The movie was fantastic. I saw it twice the first week it came out. Helen looks absolutely radiant, althought I am not a fan of the dress she is still gorgeous. And what can I say about maybe my two favorite male actors ever in LIFE. Johnny Depp and Alan Rickman. They BOTH are extremely handsome. I cannot wait for the next two movies to come out!!!

Avatar Image says:

OOOOHHH JOHNNYYYYYY… why couldn’t he have played sirius?=]

Avatar Image says:

I really want to go watch this movie – but I made myself promise the only movie I’d watch in theaters this year was Half-Blood Prince. Ah well for Sweeney Todd :) – I’ll just rent it laterrr in the year XD Helena looks beautiful! And she just had a baby! But I can say that she looks weirder – if you know what I mean. >> I AM NOT HATING! :)

Avatar Image says:

LOVED Sweeney Todd!!! Was anyone else surprised Johnny depp can sing? Quite well if I do say so myself. I like Helena Bonham-Carter’s voice too.

Avatar Image says:

Hey does anyone care for a wonderful MEAT PIE :)

Avatar Image says:

The group picture is great! Sparrow, Snape, Wormtail and Bella, with that crazy man Burton. The movie was fantastic, but not for the squeemish. And so tragic.

Avatar Image says:

Hahaha I missed the comma and thought it said “the always dashing Alan Rickman ravishing Helena Bonham Carter”...

... he can ravish me any day XD

Oh and ‘muahaha’- he’s in his 60s!! No other 61 year old I know of looks that good. No other 61 year old I know of has teenagers drooling over him!

Avatar Image says:

Amy S: Dear Lord YES. I wish Johnny Depp were British; I would love to see him in an HP movie. swoon.

Avatar Image says:

I noticed that I’ve never heard the kids (well I guess they’re not kids anymore) mention Rickman in interviews. I’ve heard Dan R. wax eloquent about how Gary Oldman mentored him, and heard them talk about Staunton and others as being generous with their talent and advice. But never a word about Rickman. Did I just miss it, or is there more to this?

I thought BonhamCarter almost stole the movie in OOTP. She was incredible.

The sweet young things go to the HP movies to see Radcliffe, but this movie series has been a lot of fun for us oldsters too, getting to see Oldman and Smith and all our favorite “oldies”.

Avatar Image says:

Helena’s dress looks really uncomfortable and she looks uncomfortable in it. The fact that she managed to get dressed at all after just having a baby is pretty remarkable though. Hope she enjoyed her night out.

Avatar Image says:

i agree with whoever said Johnny Depp is getting younger, he is to HOT for words, the most gorgous person on earth, and Helena is absolutely beautiful in that red dress. Sweney Todd is an amazing movie eveyone should see it.

Avatar Image says:

i honest to god did not even recognize alan rickman! i had to go back and look again! yes, he is aging gracefully but wow. aging fast. and what was with helen? she looked so angry/upset in the first 12 pics!

Avatar Image says:

Thank you Becca, that was nicely put. Much nicer than I would have handled it! So shut up about Alans age for gods sake, he is an extemely handsome man, some people in their 40’s already have grey hair big woop! And yes I am one of his fangirls that drools over him as Snape- and his sexy voice!

Avatar Image says:

Well, Great pics…will have to check out the movie. Not a fan of the red dress myself…looks like a bolt of red fabric gone crazy. But the woman herself is beautiful. And there will always be something “Captain Jackish” about Johnny now…because I love him! (and I am 35…well past the time when loving Captain Jack is acceptable!) It is so hard to believe the difference between Mr. Rickman and his alter ego Snape. I LOVE him as Snape. Anyhow…great photos!

Avatar Image says:

I just have to ask…. was helena pregnant during the filming of sweeny tod?

Yummy Helena

Avatar Image says:

Hey, i went to this prem, like on the carpet not standing waiting and talked to Helena and i dnt think she was uncomfortable in her dress more that it was raining and freeeeeeeeeeezing cold

Avatar Image says:

The top part of Helena’s dress looks like it’s about to fall down! She’s still beautiful though. I can’t wait for the next hp movie!

Avatar Image says:

OMG, Rickman is so hot! Well consider me one of the teenager drooling over him rather than Radcliffe ;) For a 61(or 62) year old man, he is so fit!

Avatar Image says:

Confederate Lady, they saw alan rickman there in the audience for the play lol. It would have been great if he was in the play!

Avatar Image says:

Everyone looks amazing except for Helena Bonham Carter. I love her and everything but she just looks so exhausted like she REALLY doesn’t want to be there. I hope she bounces back soon in time for her role in HBP

Avatar Image says:

GEEZE. I am in love with Sweeney Todd. And half of that is because of Harry Potter. I cant wait to see Jamie Campbell Bower in HBp. Hes PERFECT for the part of young Voldemort! Helena had an ASTOUNDING voice. Oh lawwd its envy worthy. And then theres Edward Sanders. New talent!? Hes a great actor and a brilliant singer to go with it. Im in love with that boy <33 Over all, I ended up falling in love with Sweeney Todd. My new obsession.

Avatar Image says:

Oh lawdy! As one of the ‘oldsters’ here, I confess I never saw the appeal of Johnny Depp the boy. But Johnny Depp the man is making me wish I was 20 years younger!

Avatar Image says:

omg helena looks absolutly gawjus!!! shes so beautiful! and very sexy! tim is so freakin lucky to be her guy! id love her kids to be mine lol even tho im only 16! LOL

Write a Reply or Comment