Crews Continue to Prepare for HBP Location Filming in Gloucester

114

Jan 27, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

On Thursday we reported crews from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince were returning in Gloucester, England to prepare for location filming. Thanks to London Taxi Tours, you can now see some early photos of various props being set up at Gloucester Cathedral. Also, This is Gloucestershire has a short article today stating they will have a preview report and additional photos from the filming tomorrow where 174 students from the local King’s School will be take part as extras in the sixth Harry Potter film. We will update when this report becomes available.

Thanks Mary and UHP.

14 Responses to Crews Continue to Prepare for HBP Location Filming in Gloucester

Avatar Image says:

They are not filming tomorrow. It’s happening on the 7th and 8th of February. And there are students from other schools as well. It’s making me angry because a friend is an extra and she does not go to Kings. I have other pics of Gloucester cathedral if anyone wants them.

Avatar Image says:

Becca- That sucks! I hate it when papers get it wrong like that >< I’d love to see some pics!

I’m so excited for this, Hogwarts will feel truely like it’s supposed to be again!

Avatar Image says:

Hi Becca You can always send your photos in to us via the contact box (use the drop down menu under “home”), or owl to me at [email protected] and I will be happy to add any new photos and/or reports. Thanks :) Sue for Leaky

Avatar Image says:

What format do you want the pics in? On their own, or in a Word document?

Avatar Image says:

Ah, I would love to see pics of that Gloucester Cathedral. Will you be able to go there with your friend when they shoot the scenes, Becca? That would be awesome.

Sue, is that you with Jason Isaacs on that avvie pic? I’m extremely jealous of you right now. Jason is hot!!!

Avatar Image says:

@Becca. JPGs (pics) always work best, but we are happy to receive them whichever format works best for you. Thanks!

Yes Accio-that IS Jason! Squee for sure :)

Avatar Image says:

Do you think one of those house belongs to Snape, I’m thinking one of them has got to belong to the Spinners end scene or they are just keeping it really secret to not spoil even the look of that scene, any thoughts. And all four – Alan, Helena, Helen, and Timothy are about to shoot a scene in the beginning of Feb.

Avatar Image says:

I read on IMDB that carter,walters,radcliffe,coltrane and smith are about to shoot there! Some kind of a battle scene, I suppose…

But what about all these students? And I’ve seen on imdb a pic from Londontaxitour.com a grassy courtyard…maybe it’s the place where they all find Dumbledore’s dead body? :o I imagined it to be a remote sloping lawn next to some small towers which are in front of the huge Astronomy Tower…but it’s all my imagination…hahaha

Oh, Sue I heard that you are all about to visit the set…oh gooooood…I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as possible…I hope you will give us a tidbit…especially if you liked the artwork of the cave and the inferi and the astronomy tower…<3

Avatar Image says:

I love that they are again filming on THIS location. It is a terrific addition to the film itself. Still wondering exactly which scenes are being filmed here.

Guess the photos have begun in urnest. [:o) ] since we now have photos of TWO Hagrid’s cabins being built. [lol!] Thanks TLC. :)

Avatar Image says:

That’s some brilliant photos, I was down there yesterday to have a nose around but I didn’t get any photos sorry. I’m going down again on Tuesday to have another wander. It is all very exciting though

Avatar Image says:

I think it’s a bunch of scenes, so not all the cast will be together.

Avatar Image says:

I figured out one location!! The fat lady portrait! It must be moving back to where it used to be!

Avatar Image says:

OOOOOOOOH!! I hate being a US resident!!! I wish I could go to the Cathedral. it would be so cool!!

@Sue: Definitly bring us some pics and juciy info!!

I luv HARRY POTTER