“Order of the Phoenix” Premieres via “OnDemand” Cable Menus Tomorrow

231

Jan 09, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Readers subscribing to one of many various cable or satellite television services will be able to view “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” as part of their On Demand or Pay Per View choices starting tomorrow, January 10th. This service usually allows viewers to purchase the film through their provider and have the option to play, pause, rewind, and, in many cases, re-watch the film during a 24 hour period. Providers such as Time Warner, DirectTV, Comcast, and Cox will have the fifth film available to watch using this system.

To check if your cable or satellite provider will be carrying “Order of the Phoenix” in your area starting tomorrow, you can click here to search.

10 Responses to “Order of the Phoenix” Premieres via “OnDemand” Cable Menus Tomorrow

Avatar Image says:

I remember when they used to do this before the dvd’s came out so people bought them now they wait after which i would think hurts these sells

Avatar Image says:

oh ya in a big way

Avatar Image says:

We, in the netherlands, already could see the fifth Harry Potter film on On Demand! But i have the DVD already, ocourse

Avatar Image says:

haha i was about to be like ahhh soo cool cuz we just got on demand a bit before christmas and then i was like wait nvr mind…...we got the dvd for christmas, still thats cool i really like video on demand, i got to watch driving lessons with rupert grint on it finally last saturday

Avatar Image says:

cool

Avatar Image says:

This option has been available with Digital Cable for a few weeks now. :) It’s awesome.

Avatar Image says:

i love your moves

Avatar Image says:

I got the High Def DVD for christmas and my family has a new bose surround system in our family room. So on New Years eve my me my sister and a few friends had a HP marathon. Boy the battle at the ministries was awesome. Can’t wait for HBP :)

Avatar Image says:

i don’t know why but my rogers on demand channel doesn’t have it . I tried searching it but there was no “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” but my pap-per-view provider which is called Viewers Choice has it. I dont wanna waste 6 bucks on PPV cause u can only watch it ones and u can’t pause or rewind but with “Rogers ON Demand” you can watch it whenever you want pause rewind and you can watch it upto24 hrs

Avatar Image says:

kinda mad Rupert Grint wasn’t on there but congrats to Emma and Dan!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo DAN I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! srry had to get that out my system. lolz.

Write a Reply or Comment