Cedric Diggory Meets Salvador Dali

Pattinson
October 29, 2008, 04:46 PM

Much ado has been made of late regarding Robert Pattinson's (Cedric Diggory) new role in the upcoming Twilight Film, however fans will note the actor is also due to appear in another film called "Little Ashes." Empire Online has a photo here of Robert as a young Salvador Dali, as he appears in  the film about the painter's early life with the avant garde scene in Madrid. You can also see more of Robert as Salvador Dali here via Entertainment Weekly, as well as MTV.com  Little Ashes is due in theaters  2009.

Finally, if you have not yet seen the latest Twilight trailer with Robert, you can do so at the Twilight website.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Pattinson News

lala

thats awesome! first?

Posted by lala on October 29, 2008, 04:51 PM report to moderator
muggle

hhihihihihhihihihiiiiii

Posted by muggle on October 29, 2008, 05:00 PM report to moderator
becca

omg. SECOND!! i CANNOT i repeat CANNOT wait to see that movie!! digory is a HOTTIE! and also it looks pretty good.. lmao

Posted by becca on October 29, 2008, 05:01 PM report to moderator
becca

CRAP!!!! NOT SECOND! lmao

Posted by becca on October 29, 2008, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Christine

Oh. Him. The traitor. *roll eyes.

Posted by Christine on October 29, 2008, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Linny

Is that moustache for real? He looks rather silly, I’ll confess.

Still fancy the pants off him though hahha :)

Posted by Linny on October 29, 2008, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Vanesa

hahaha.. OME i love him!!! he’s an awsome actor, and if anyone hasn’t seen a picture of the real DalĂ­, he looks exactly like him (yes… the moustache is the same!!) he’ll do wel!!! and definitively he’s not a traidor…. he’s an actor…. he’s got to do different roles, like Salvador en Little Ashes, and Art in How to be.. and that include Twilight

Posted by Vanesa on October 29, 2008, 06:25 PM report to moderator
bella vita

“Much ado” is right Sue! I don’t have anything against Twilight and especially Robert what so ever, but I’m so over the Twilight media overload and never ending comparisons to HP. I mean seriously every freakin time Twilight is mentioned whether its TV, online, magazines, newspapers, the radio they have to make a comment about HP usually along the lines of “watch out harry potter”, “move over harry potter”, “the next harry potter”, “bigger than harry potter”, and so on. Its so annoying because the two shouldn’t even be compared in the first place. They have nothing in common aside from both being successful book series (HP on a much larger scale) turned into movies. Thats it! Its not like there has never been a popular book or series before HP or Twilight to be turned into films and they won’t be the last ones either. Ok yes off topic but sorry I just had to let that out, and I feel better now… lol.

Posted by bella vita on October 29, 2008, 06:53 PM report to moderator
Flourished Blot

I’m sorry, but he looks ridiculous.
I actually read Twilight, and I actually liked it, much to my surprise but I’m going to echo the sentiments of others (regardless of the fact that this an extremely biased medium in which to do so) – Twilight will NEVER be even half as amazing as Harry Potter. It has helped me fill the void a little, though.

Posted by Flourished Blot on October 29, 2008, 07:41 PM report to moderator
k

That SO looks fake. Hopefully it’ll do well anyway!

Posted by k on October 29, 2008, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Abby

That is awesome that Robert is playing Dali but he will always be my Cedric. The mustache… it’s actually pretty spot on. Check out one of Dali’s photos! You’ll see: http://www.jmorganmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/salvador-dali.jpg

Posted by Abby on October 29, 2008, 09:45 PM report to moderator
Petra

I agree, he looks almost like the real Dali, but i have to admit, when i saw the picture, i thought someone took an old pic of Robert and drew all over it. must be the lighting

Posted by Petra on October 29, 2008, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Caroline

oh, after a rough day, that mustache picture made my day… LMAO! I’m not sure if I could sit through that movie without giggles. can’t wait to see him in twilight, though.

Posted by Caroline on October 29, 2008, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Amanda

I’m really excited that Robert will be playing one of my favorite artists, but that mustache! When I first saw it, I thought it was a joke! It might take some getting used to. I’m sure he’ll get sick of hearing about it. I certainly hope he can act past it.

Posted by Amanda on October 29, 2008, 10:40 PM report to moderator
IndigoMisfit

okay..so the mustache threw me..but then I realized that is probably what Salvador Dali really looked like. I’m not a huge fan of Dali but I do like some of his work and this film looks interesting. Hopefully all goes well, Mr. Pattinson seems like he has a good career ahead of him.

Posted by IndigoMisfit on October 30, 2008, 12:13 AM report to moderator

[i]"Beds empty! No note! Car gone -- could have crashed -- out of my mind with worry -- did you care? -- never, as long as I've lived -- you wait until your father gets home, we never had trouble like this from Bill or Charlie or Percy --"[/i]