Screenings of Tom Felton Film “The Disappeared” in US and UK

291

Oct 09, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is appearing in a new film entitled “The Disappeared,” which is set to have a round of screenings in the coming weeks. Feltbeats.com has new information online regarding the screenings that will take place in the UK and Stateside during the months of October and November. First, the Eerie Horror Fest in Erie, Pennsylvania will be screening the film as part of their annual festival on October 10th. Next, the film will be going to Los Angeles, California to appear at the Screamfest 08 Horror Film Festival on October 13th. At this event, “The Disappeared” is slated to be shown at the Mann’s Chinese Theatre. The final currently scheduled screening then takes place in the UK at the Mayhem Horror Fest. This event will take place in Nottingham, England at 8:30pm on November 1st. More information on the various screenings can be found on the individual festival websites.

Thanks to Feltbeats.com!

8 Responses to Screenings of Tom Felton Film “The Disappeared” in US and UK

Avatar Image says:

Does anyone know what the film is about???

Avatar Image says:

Sharon, from the preview trailers a couple of months ago, I think the movie is a suspense/thriller where Tom Felton’s (character) little brother disappears when he is supposed to be watching him. Tom is playing a sort of “wrong crowd” misguided older teen, and things get out of hand when his missing brother starts appearing only to him, in order to be found and maybe place some guilt.

That’s just what I remember and very brief, I could be wrong. You should check out imdb.com (internet movie database), it’s a fantastic website and I’m always double-checking movie and television facts there. : )

Avatar Image says:

No its not Tom’s character’s little brother…Tom plays the friend of the guy who’s little brother disappears. I saw the trailer for that movie some time ago, I think it was on Youtube

Avatar Image says:

You can see the trailer for it here:

Avatar Image says:

Mmm, not my cup of tea I’m afraid.

Avatar Image says:

Yay! I live in Nottingham, I might just go along and have a look at this.

Avatar Image says:

The trailer looks awesome. But I don’t live in L.A. anymore! :( Does anyone know when [or if] it’s going to get a “wide release”? I would imagine, after Halloween, but where????? Congrats, Tom, on the film. And congrats, anyone who will be in the screening areas! Envy is abroad, today!

Avatar Image says: