New Photo of Ginny and Harry from "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"

HBP Film
November 17, 2008, 04:24 PM

Thanks to our Order partner BonnieWrightonline.com for letting us know about a new photo they have, showing Ginny (Bonnie Wright) and Harry (Dan Radcliffe) at Slughorn's dinner party from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. You can see that new photo here.

Thanks much Jackie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

radcakesfan

darn, Dan and Bonnie are cute there!

Posted by radcakesfan on November 17, 2008, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Natalie

cute picture…
wish it was july..

Posted by Natalie on November 17, 2008, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

Ohh I love pics like this were we get to see more indepth of the movie! And I cant waite to see Harry and Ginny together in this one! :)

Posted by Lorelai on November 17, 2008, 04:33 PM report to moderator
splinched

It’s almost like we’ll be able to piece the movie together frame by frame with all the teasers they are shelling out, july is a LONG ways away and at this pace i think its possible. it does not make me less mad at them if thats what they’re trying to do.

Posted by splinched on November 17, 2008, 04:35 PM report to moderator
ross

omg, how cute is that picture?

Posted by ross on November 17, 2008, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Kate

July isn’t coming soon enough…

Posted by Kate on November 17, 2008, 04:38 PM report to moderator
jordan

she finally looks good…wish it was July!

Posted by jordan on November 17, 2008, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Alyssa

Bonnie still looks too young to me! However, she is only 15 in this movie.

Posted by Alyssa on November 17, 2008, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Random Person

Aww, that’s sooo cute!! :-D Wonder who that kid is between them, though. Any ideas?

Posted by Random Person on November 17, 2008, 04:49 PM report to moderator
Sasha

Wow, they look great together. Even if that random kid is between them. Bonnie is so lucky…LOL

Posted by Sasha on November 17, 2008, 05:12 PM report to moderator
teddy bear

I love this picture. I hope we get more. I see Marcus Belby (Robert Knox) and I don’t know who that boy is in between Harry and Ginny. Does anyone know who it is?

Posted by teddy bear on November 17, 2008, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Aaron

@ splinched: It may seem like it, but when you try it, there is still a lot missing…

Posted by Aaron on November 17, 2008, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Rose

Ginny looks like a Vampire.

Her eyes are all puffy and red, maybe shes been crying?

I’m pretty sure shes a Vampire. Edward Cullen bit her and Harry’s pissed that he didn’t get to bite her first.

Sad Panda :C

Posted by Rose on November 17, 2008, 05:14 PM report to moderator
ross

She has been crying, according to folks who saw the test screening she arrives with puffy eyes from a fight with Dean or something.

Posted by ross on November 17, 2008, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Joana

Awww too cute! :D

Posted by Joana on November 17, 2008, 05:19 PM report to moderator

"I mean, nobody wishes more than I do that it had all been quick and clean, and my head had come off properly, I mean, it would have saved me a great deal of pain and ridicule."