Happy Birthday, Alfonso Cuarón

Filmmaker Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
November 28, 2008, 01:41 PM

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban director Alfonso Cuarón, who is celebrating his 47th birthday today.  Many happy returns, Alfonso.  Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Filmmaker Birthdays News

Christine

Happy Birthday Alfonso! :)

Posted by Christine on November 28, 2008, 04:33 PM report to moderator
matea

Alfonso!!! Happy birthday you wonderful man! I agree with everyone. PoA is my fav film too. Its just so Potterish,you know? and GoF and OotP are not. different feelings. How many times did you watch PoA and OOTP? 50times:10times
Best wishes Alfonso!

Posted by matea on November 28, 2008, 04:33 PM report to moderator
tory

happy 47th to my favorite of the HP directors!

Posted by tory on November 28, 2008, 05:05 PM report to moderator
peter

Happy Birthday, Al! Poa was the best hp film yet i think, he got everything right especcialy the artistic side of the film….

Posted by peter on November 28, 2008, 05:32 PM report to moderator
KitCat

Happy Birthday. And I am SOOOOOO glad he never got his hands on another Harry Potter movie!

Posted by KitCat on November 28, 2008, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Enrique

Feliz cumpleaños desde Argentina!!!

Posted by Enrique on November 28, 2008, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Harry Potter PONES Twilight

Happy Birthday!!!! He is definitely my favorite Harry Potter director. Prisoner of Azkaban was my favorite HP movie by far!!!! I REALLY wish he would do DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be totally awsome!!!!!

Posted by Harry Potter PONES Twilight on November 28, 2008, 06:15 PM report to moderator
Marie

Booo… I didn’t like this guy he messed with a book that didn’t need his personal touch added.

Posted by Marie on November 28, 2008, 06:25 PM report to moderator
RedRidingHood

Happy Birthday! Thanks for making the best Harry Potter movie ever!

Posted by RedRidingHood on November 28, 2008, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Sophie

Happy Birthday, Alfonso!!

Posted by Sophie on November 28, 2008, 09:33 PM report to moderator
Heather Diggory

Nothing will ever take the place of PoA in my heart. I wish Alfonso a wonderful day and hope he knows what a beautiful gift his film was to all of us. A gift that we can open over and over again!

Posted by Heather Diggory on November 28, 2008, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Anna

I agree with Heather. Happy (late) birthday. I wish he would direct deathly hallows, if he promisses there won´t be any talking heads, I´m surprised no one mentioned it. Buut, it was my fav movie all the same!

Posted by Anna on November 29, 2008, 08:50 AM report to moderator
liv

happy b-day alfonso! you’re my fav hp director! wish you could do DH!

Posted by liv on November 29, 2008, 08:58 AM report to moderator
michael

wooh hoo! happy birthday! best director in the series in my opinion.

Posted by michael on November 29, 2008, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Wanda

I honestly think he is the best director of the HP series! Poa was fantastic! GoF was great too though. I also wished he directed the Deathly Hallows.
OoTP was boring to me, i mean i’ve watched PoA and GoF many times (more PoA) how many times have i watched OoTP? ONCE! the other times i fell asleep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ALFOSO CUARON!
i hope you have more successes in life!

Posted by Wanda on November 29, 2008, 01:20 PM report to moderator

"No, no, no," said Bellatrix. She looked transported, alive with excitement as she glanced at Harry, then back at Neville. "No, let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents... Unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy --"[br]"DO