Noble Collection 2008 Harry Potter Catalog Scans

Products
November 08, 2008, 05:21 PM

A few weeks ago we first told you about the new Half-Blood Prince products due this holiday season from the Noble Collection. Today, this editor received her new catalog from the Noble Collection which contained 9 pages of their Harry Potter products. While we have seen all of these products now, for those interested in collecting things of this nature, scans of the catalog are now in our galleries as follows:

1. Half-Blood Prince
  2. Hermione (Emma Watson)
  3. Hermione page 2
  4. Harry (Dan Radcliffe)
  5. Harry page 2
  6. Jason Isaacs/Lucius Malfoy
  7. Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes)
  8. Dumbledore (Michael Gambon)
  9. Dumbledore page 2

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

matea

i would like to have a Marauders map,thats a cool thing.

Posted by matea on November 08, 2008, 05:27 PM report to moderator
Lorelai

oooooo this is so cool. this is like my whole christmas list. i love all the stuff the Noble Collection puts out about harry potter! :)

Posted by Lorelai on November 08, 2008, 05:28 PM report to moderator
Sara

Ohh, i want that marauders map.. but i never have afforded it XDD

Posted by Sara on November 08, 2008, 05:40 PM report to moderator
Rica

omg, totally cool! if i was rich i would totally buy some of that stuff since their pretty expensive. but anyways now i’ve got another few things for my christmas wish list! :D

Posted by Rica on November 08, 2008, 05:53 PM report to moderator
Natalie

Woo! :D
I want Ron’s necklace, haha
Thanks for posting this

Posted by Natalie on November 08, 2008, 06:34 PM report to moderator
Sorcererke

I was lucky to buy the Timeturner and Dumbledore’s wand at the F.A.C.T.S. convention (in Ghent, Belgium) for a lower price. And they’re really beautiful collectables. I enjoy them each day since I have them. But first if you want to buy anything decide which replica you want the most and then save some money, because some products are really, really expensive (for exemple the sculpture of Hogwarts!!!).

Posted by Sorcererke on November 08, 2008, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Jordan

Wicked awesome stuff!!!

Posted by Jordan on November 08, 2008, 07:44 PM report to moderator
andrew

I want so many items from that catalog!!! But alas my pockets are empty :(

Posted by andrew on November 08, 2008, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Moody One

I want everything! Ugh! Oh why can’t the movie be out! : (

Posted by Moody One on November 08, 2008, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Sarahthepiratemaiden

I’m totally proud of them for giving Hermione the bookmarks; nobody does detail like HP fans.

Posted by Sarahthepiratemaiden on November 09, 2008, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

I already have the Marauder’s Map, bought it in Hamley’s in London and it’s amazing so detailed. What annoys me though is that the locket in the cave doesn’t have an S on it! How’s Harry supposed to imagine it a snake to open it ah well

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on November 09, 2008, 07:23 AM report to moderator
Graymayne

Kiwi Mc I The locket in the cave, found by Dumbledore, was not the horcrux! That was taken from Mundugus by Umbridge when he was trying to sell it in Diagon Alley, having stolen it from 12, Grimmauld Place.

Posted by Graymayne on November 09, 2008, 07:49 AM report to moderator
jenn (sorry forgot to put in first comment ^)

how comes like everyone has a page (or two), except rupert/ronald, argh i love rupe.

anyway i want a marauders map… and Rons sweet heart necklace.. and a whole load of other stuff.. but mainly Rons necklace.. are these out? or out by christmas? if they are it’s time to go clean my room and be helpful.. leaving hints along the way for my mum haha..

Posted by jenn (sorry forgot to put in first comment ^) on November 09, 2008, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Derek

i just got the marauders and it is amazing! it full of detail and very true to the books/movies description.

Posted by Derek on November 09, 2008, 01:49 PM report to moderator
MrsJoeJonas

My aunt got that too!! I have Hermione’s wand, Sirius’ wand, the time-turner, and the marauder’s map!!! I want the horcrux ring for Christmas!!! My aubt always gets me stuff from noble collection!!!

Posted by MrsJoeJonas on November 09, 2008, 03:38 PM report to moderator

[i]"Accio!"[/i] Harry yelled, pointing his wand at the Triwizard Cup.[br]It flew into the air and soared toward him. Harry caught it by the handle --[br]He heard Voldemort's scream of fury at the same moment that he felt the jerk behind his navel that mea