Purported First "Deathly Hallows" Poster Fake Says WB

Rumor
December 13, 2008, 03:39 PM

Bah Hum, the fake poster elves are hard at work this season it would seem. Scores of owls arrived today bearing news that this was the first purported poster for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows film, but thanks to WB we can confirm that this is fake!

Thanks to WB and all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Rumor News

Kevin

the sad thing is…
whoever made that probably has some talent, that doe looked pretty darn good :(

Posted by Kevin on December 13, 2008, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Analia

It’s not surprising consedering we still don’t even have the official HBP poster…

Posted by Analia on December 13, 2008, 03:47 PM report to moderator
paresh

its gud. even if its not official. wb might wana pay for it. looking good

Posted by paresh on December 13, 2008, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Maddi

Its way to early for it to have been official… But too bad because its GORGEOUS!! :)

Posted by Maddi on December 13, 2008, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Kiwi Mc I

wow that’s really good. one of the best fake posters have seen, that person did such a good job

Posted by Kiwi Mc I on December 13, 2008, 04:19 PM report to moderator
connor

that looks pretty good but way to soon for a poster

Posted by connor on December 13, 2008, 04:19 PM report to moderator
ccm&hp

We don’t even have a poster for Half Blood Prince, and someone out there is willing to beleive that WB would release a poster for Deathly Hallows?

Posted by ccm&hp on December 13, 2008, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Moody One

For a fake its absolutely beautiful!

Posted by Moody One on December 13, 2008, 04:37 PM report to moderator
H

One Herd?

Posted by H on December 13, 2008, 04:39 PM report to moderator
April

WB should hire that person. That was a damn good fake.

Posted by April on December 13, 2008, 04:40 PM report to moderator
Christine

Whoa. I would have believed that poster. It’s REALLY good. Damn .. I’m so impressed. Lol. :) I think a poster should look like that though. Very nice. I’m going to prank my sister with this poster .. see her get all excited about nothing! LOL :D

Posted by Christine on December 13, 2008, 04:44 PM report to moderator
Kat

That’s really awesome, even if it is a fake.

Posted by Kat on December 13, 2008, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Kat

Although, I dont think I love the One Hero part…

Posted by Kat on December 13, 2008, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Pomona

I’m not sure about the “One fate, One hero, blahblah” part, but the poster itself IS really quite good.

WB, bookmark it for the future.

Posted by Pomona on December 13, 2008, 05:02 PM report to moderator
Pomona

WB, bookmark it for the future.

Posted by Pomona on December 13, 2008, 05:02 PM report to moderator

"We're not doing anything new?" said Zacharias Smith, in a disgruntled whisper loud enough to carry through the room. "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come..."[br]"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then," said Fred loudly.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014