Evanna Lynch, Fashion Model

Lynch
December 16, 2008, 07:23 PM

Some wonderful new photos have surfaced online of actress Evanna Lynch from a fashion photo shoot last year. Available here via the website of photographer Katrin Thomas, you can see new photos of the Luna Lovegood actress in a variety of high style settings. Enjoy!

Thanks to E-lynch.net!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lynch News

CarolynJ

Oh gosh! I think these are fabulous! Very artistic. I love them!

Posted by CarolynJ on December 16, 2008, 07:29 PM report to moderator
jenny

I love Evanna loads, but I don’t really dig these.

Posted by jenny on December 16, 2008, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Johnny

these certainly are cool. Nice eyelash’s.

Posted by Johnny on December 16, 2008, 07:35 PM report to moderator
Jordan

Evanna is so awesome! Love these photos!!

Posted by Jordan on December 16, 2008, 07:43 PM report to moderator
Emma Davis

the pictures are very artistic, but i think that she looks weird!

Posted by Emma Davis on December 16, 2008, 07:46 PM report to moderator
Mora

Idgi THE LAST YEAR??OMG is totally unfair!!!Emma’s shoots are online in 5 minutes and her shoot in ONE YEAR?anyway i love the pictures.

Posted by Mora on December 16, 2008, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Jack

Not my cup of tea…

Posted by Jack on December 16, 2008, 08:06 PM report to moderator
Victoria

I love Evanna but these are kinda weird….her eyelashes are cool though….there were a few really cool ones but the rest, no comment…..wtvr…i still luv her though

Posted by Victoria on December 16, 2008, 08:18 PM report to moderator
Billy

unique style of photography, beautiful!

Posted by Billy on December 16, 2008, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Donna

I like Evanna but don’t care for those photos at all. Not her fault, I’m sure she didn’t dress herself up for the shoot.

Posted by Donna on December 16, 2008, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Eeyore

Hmmm, she is so pretty and sweet and the photog seems so intent on portraying her as entirely something else. She doesn’t need all that gimickery for a good photo shoot.

There’s one photo, though, that’s sort of with a red light that made me do a double take. At that angle she looks so much like my youngest daughter – it gave me quite a start. I’ll have to look at some other photos to see if there is any resemblance or if it’s just the lighting and camera angles. Spooky, though, as I’ve never thought of that before.

Posted by Eeyore on December 16, 2008, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Jeannine

She would make a great Alice in Wonderland .
VERY good photos

Posted by Jeannine on December 16, 2008, 09:16 PM report to moderator
taylor

i agree with everybody so far. i love evanna. she really is luna. perfectperfectPERFECT choice. but this pictures—- they were definately artsy and exxpressive, but it was spooky, like innocents changed in some way. idk. im not sure if i like if evana did these. she is the sweetest girl, it almost makes me sad to see how distored she looks. ya know?

Posted by taylor on December 16, 2008, 09:17 PM report to moderator
Ponette

When you continue clicking on to the following pictures of professional models, you can totally tell she’s just an ordinary girl made up to look different, but quite a bit out of her depth…

Posted by Ponette on December 16, 2008, 09:25 PM report to moderator
lovetoread I agree with Jeannine I think she would be a wonderful “Alice In Wonderland”. I love that book so much, and I am kind of curious about the new “Alice In Wonderland”, and I hope it is really faithful to the book.
Posted by lovetoread on December 16, 2008, 09:26 PM report to moderator

Madam Hooch then showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end, and walked up and down the rows correcting their grips. Harry and Ron were delighted when she told Malfoy he'd been doing it wrong for years.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014