Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

When you have your birthday two days after Christmas, do you simply get larger 'combined' presents? Or do you just get more of them? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me either way, but we could ask our own Melissa Anelli to be sure! That's right! Our very own 'big cheese' Melissa 'coffee cup' Anelli has a birthday today, and I twisted Sue's and Edward's arms into letting me tell the Leaky world about it! As I write this I suspect her first present of the day may be arriving... the last time I was at her apartment I trained Moochka to bring her breakfast in bed and she just about had the hang of it, so here's hoping that went well. I wish I could be in New York to celebrate with her, but the best I can do this year is raise the first glass to the girl who keeps all of us here at Leaky on our toes - one of Harry's most loyal fans, the funniest New Yorker on PotterCast we've ever had, and the only person I know who makes better guacamole then Chipotle. I'm crazy proud to say she's my 'other' favorite published author, most patient teacher of good grammar, and my best friend :)  Happy Birthday Melis!!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Huff hop

Happy birthday melissa I loved your book, big ups!

Posted by Huff hop on December 27, 2008, 05:25 PM report to moderator
pottervfd

Happy Birthday Melissa! I hope you have a well-deserved awesomw day!

Posted by pottervfd on December 27, 2008, 05:28 PM report to moderator
ele0206

Happy birthday! (BUON COMPLEANNO!!)
I guess it’s a great thing to have more than 70 people wishing you a happy birthday. :)
Happy New Year to everybody!!!

Posted by ele0206 on December 27, 2008, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Lily Potter :)

John, U are soo sweet !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA !!! I hope U have a wonderful day and God Bless U !!! :)

Posted by Lily Potter :) on December 27, 2008, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Sophie

Happy Birthday Melissa, my favorite Griffindor/Author/Webmistress!

Posted by Sophie on December 27, 2008, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Mary

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Mary on December 27, 2008, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Juliette

Happy Birthday!!!!! I am finally getting a chance to read your book and it has been wonderful getting to relive the past and being reminded of things that I have forgotten. I am so grateful for all the hard work you have done to make being a fan a great experience. Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays!

Posted by Juliette on December 27, 2008, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Laura

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

P.S.- I bought your book and it’s brilliant.

Posted by Laura on December 27, 2008, 06:04 PM report to moderator
bella vita

Happy Birthday Melissa! Today is actually my stepbrother’s birthday too. The present situation is certainly always an interesting one. Hope you had a great christmas and have a fantastic birthday as well! Thanks for all of your hard work and that wonderful book of yours!

Posted by bella vita on December 27, 2008, 06:11 PM report to moderator
kami

Happy Bday Melissa!

Posted by kami on December 27, 2008, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Ethan

Happy Birthday Melissa and many happy returns

Posted by Ethan on December 27, 2008, 06:54 PM report to moderator
alexis

Have an awesome birthday!

Posted by alexis on December 27, 2008, 06:56 PM report to moderator
matea

John,that was beautiful!
Happy b-day Mel!!!!

Posted by matea on December 27, 2008, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Rebecca Gossett

Hero. Not much more to say. :)

Happy Birthday.

Posted by Rebecca Gossett on December 27, 2008, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Ida

Happy Birthday!!!!
and manay more to come.

Posted by Ida on December 27, 2008, 07:14 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"He was provoked, Professor Snape," said Hagrid, sticking his huge hairy face out from behind the tree. "Malfoy was insultin' his family."[br] "Be that as it may, fighting is against Hogwarts rules, Hagrid," said Snape silkily. "Five points from Gryffi