Terminus Programming Deadline Extended

Feb 02, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Terminus 2008, the Harry Potter conference taking place in August of this year, has extended its deadline for which you may submit programming ideas to this Sunday, Feb 3.

The conferenc is looking for proposals for papers, panels, workshops and roundtable discussions. There are also presentation options for fanfiction readings, fan art and craft portfolios, and gallery art, and interactive booths for writing, editing, drawing, and art critique.

You can visit their programming page here, the page detailing the information for for submissions of papers, pre-empaneled papers, panels, workshops, and roundtable discussions here, and info on the submission of fanfiction, fanart/gallery art, and creative booths here. There are also posts on how to prepare a proposal .

As announced previously, Terminus will feature a live version of our Harry Potter podcast, PotterCast.

9 Responses to Terminus Programming Deadline Extended

Avatar Image says:

I want to go :)

Avatar Image says:

I’m so sad … I can’t go!

Avatar Image says:

I would L.O.V.E. to go but I can’t. Too far and I’ve got no money.

Avatar Image says:

And you can find the more informal posts at http://community.livejournal.com/terminus2008/

Hope that helps—and thank you!

Avatar Image says:

This sounds awesome… would luv to go… note: the first link (the Terminus 2008 in red) is incorrect – try www.terminus2008.org :)

Avatar Image says:

I <3 Harry Potter I want to go there I do not have enough money I can’t go then :)

xoxo kiss me on valentines day

email me at smooch.me@yahoo.com and ask for my number put this URL link in the subject line so i don’t think you’re spam

xoxo

Avatar Image says:

i wish i can go and see JO. but i live in hawaii i soooo murk to gooo im sooo sad

Avatar Image says:

Oh, no. The temptation. I did send a discreet inquiry, but I’m afraid the only program topics I can dream up are mock-lectures, send-ups and comic turns. I’m assured everyone enjoys a good laugh, but that I’d have to be slightly more serious. Alas.

Avatar Image says: