Happy Birthday, Arthur Weasley!

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
February 06, 2008, 12:03 AM

The calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling’s website has been updated for February 6th to celebrate the birthday of Arthur Weasley. Happy Birthday, Arthur! Cheers!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Posted by Picazo on February 07, 2008, 04:29 PM report to moderator
Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer on February 07, 2008, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Severus
Posted by Severus on March 06, 2008, 10:17 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and